• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Vodafone deal

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
4. No Blatant Advertising
Advertising web sites, goods, or services via Smash World Forums (including through posts, threads, private messages, signatures, social groups, and other methods) is prohibited. Accounts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising will be permanently banned.
Vodaphone sucks btw

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't Vodafone linked/owned to/by some Polish company which is involved with sex trafficking from Burma to Thailand or something?

I remember reading about it somewhere ages ago.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
data? for internet on phone? hahahahaa
and it's much cheaper than a plan if you're on the computer al the time rather than on the phone
prepaid wew

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dekar knows what's what. My phone is primarily used for sms's and the odd call. The hell I'm getting a plan for that.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
point taken, sorry for assuming you, like, actually used your phone. :p

plans are definitely so much cheaper if you have a need to make more than the occasional call though. lol at being on the computer all the time, even though I actually do use a computer all the time I still make use of my plan, so w/e you reckon hey.

Top Bottom