• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids

Metatitan

Smash Master
The reason people haven't watched them is that the video quality is really bad, it's hard to know exactly what's going on.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ooo, there's some really cool stuff here.

But yea, the quality is awful. @__@

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ This.

Dark do you still have the replays saved? Maybe you could hand them over to 2link to make the matches more viewable. I'm personally interested in seeing the matches and what you do in them. I saw some pretty neat stuff but it was still hard to make out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol Dark you should've let me put your videos up for you. It's so hard to make out what's going on when you record straight from YT.

:rosalina:
I did not upload it from youtube. I did it from my PC:

1.25 ghz 384 MB of ram.

My PC is balls. Guess I'll just send him the videos.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
wow 328 MB of ram? You need an upgrade mister D:

Windows XP I'm guessing?

Oh and send me the replays whenever ya like. I'll probably record them for you Wednesday and put them up Thursday since I have a TON of tourney videos I need to do tonight.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Interesting to see you posting around more Roxy(first name I've seen you by lol). You should send me some of your stuff too, or does that Samus icon really mean you've dropped Peach? D:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh that's too bad. Hopefully you'll make it to more stuff in the future. You're GA right? Are you not able to make it to the Waba monthlies?

Oh and stop by the boards moar.

Purple

Hi guys!
I used to be able to, but they don't happen anymore :(.

We'll get them started soon though :D.

I'm going to start a training blog for my peach so that'll probably allow some vids here and there :)

Top Bottom