• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new vids :)

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Grab more, approach from the air more, and don't ff the fair as much. Decent use of the spindash, but really, Olimar should be able to control the ground fairly well, so don't rely on it too much. Nice use of usmash to dodge/counter, that's like something I'd do. Be less predictable with recovery. Good job with dash to ftilt, it's too good. Try approaching with your shield/sidesteps more, maybe? I really liked the dash to uair, that was too tight. XD Pretty good Sonic overall.

Sorry the reply is so short and not very well written, but I'm on a time crunch, and really tired. Just work on varying your approaches/recoveries more, and tech-chasing more.

I really was hoping you would edgehog, and was happy when you did. I only watched the second match, btw. D: D: D:

Top Bottom