• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids. =) Yay. *New vids!* lol Shiz stomping my face into the ground!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
say you loved me (2:41:36 AM): lol
ArseTaco (2:41:57 AM): linguini posted on the thread
say you loved me (2:42:04 AM): saying i was ****
say you loved me (2:42:05 AM): right
say you loved me (2:42:06 AM): amirite
ArseTaco (2:42:23 AM): yeah, I told everyone on how bad you werer
ArseTaco (2:42:31 AM): I was like "****, he should just quit"
say you loved me (2:42:43 AM): ='[
ArseTaco (2:42:48 AM): =(
say you loved me (2:42:56 AM): people hate me!!!!!!!1

i love my 2 sds
but there are better matches!

lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
say you loved me (2:41:36 AM): lol
ArseTaco (2:41:57 AM): linguini posted on the thread
say you loved me (2:42:04 AM): saying i was ****
say you loved me (2:42:05 AM): right
say you loved me (2:42:06 AM): amirite
ArseTaco (2:42:23 AM): yeah, I told everyone on how bad you werer
ArseTaco (2:42:31 AM): I was like "****, he should just quit"
say you loved me (2:42:43 AM): ='[
ArseTaco (2:42:48 AM): =(
say you loved me (2:42:56 AM): people hate me!!!!!!!1

i love my 2 sds
but there are better matches!

lol
ArseTaco (2:45:03 AM): lol
ArseTaco (2:45:13 AM): nah, I told everyone you did really well, and you got much better
ArseTaco (2:46:13 AM): I showed chops and told him you need training and you'd could easily be one of FLs best sheik
ArseTaco (2:46:16 AM): sheiks*
ArseTaco (2:46:29 AM): Lee thought you did very well

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
You ganon was fun to watch, very flashy...but pointlessly so. The match wasn't great, but you still showed off some neat tricks and speed. WTF did you take before this playing?! BFC Monster? A lil bit of dat powda? Mods, I'm talking about fundip of course.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah for real, pretty fast Ganon and some nice moonwalks. I'd say just make sure you don't miss any edgehogs, and do your best to force sheik to land on the stage for a free grab/aerial. I know this is just training, but I hope at Fl Gaming you chaingrab the **** out of sheik on fd haha; try to grab out of dair whenever possible.. and when choosing which aerial, try to go with the safest option at all times unless you really think you'll hit that dair/fair. Idk I really like bair in this matchup for spacing and uair is really useful too. I'm sure you already know that stuff but.. yea. Very nice Ganon dude KEEP IT UP!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, thanks everyone. I'll upload much more by tonight. I'm trying to find applications for moonwalking Ganon. I'll share it with everyone once I come up with something. When I put more vids up, I really want to here you'z guyz opinionzzz.

ROFL @ Clueless. Yo man, 6 cans of Red bull works wonders. :p J/k

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
this vids are cool man..

Dont miss wif italian ppl, first deal wif me, and the italian mafia.. lol XD

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I f***ing love how fast your Ganon moves, I'm trying to make mine look like that atm.
Match 1 though you do deserve a good ol' Gannon ban "... vs. Jason (Gannon)"
You look like you've got the technical side down, but where were the chainthrows? 0-72 dmg = win vs sheik.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
haha Thanks guys, I didn't want to chaingrab, because it's pretty boring (yeah, I know I'm suppose to against sheik)
lol @ Blea tell all your Italian bros, to come with it. I'll take all of you down, but we need to play as soon as you come to the states. :3

Renth

Smash Hero
I wish I got my matches with shiz recorded.. hah. you know how flashy the majority of us ganon mains try to be? when you're playing shiz don't... just be smart.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I wish I got my matches with shiz recorded.. hah. you know how flashy the majority of us ganon mains try to be? when you're playing shiz don't... just be smart.
Rofl, nice one Renth. Yeah, I was clowning around and trying to impress him. But I did learn ALOT from just those matches. Dude! Aren't you coming back to FL? I want to play you.

Renth

Smash Hero
Rofl, nice one Renth. Yeah, I was clowning around and trying to impress him. But I did learn ALOT from just those matches. Dude! Aren't you coming back to FL? I want to play you.
i'll be in gainesville for 6 weeks sometime in july it'll be made clear to everyone when i get there. Don't miss your chance I won't have transportation so i'll be relying on other people to pick me up or to visit.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
**** shiz is too good lol I wish I could play him. You didn't do that bad spider, the only thing I can think of to say right now is really focus on DI'ing the shine. Thanks for posting the links :grin:

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2j-dBfkSS4&feature=channel

You looked madd good in this match. Other than missing tech's something I saw you not punish was the uptilts. You could have reverse upB out of sheild. The range on it is out of control. You looked scared to edge guard Falco. There was a point where he wasn't far off the stage and was just in his upB. You should have ran out and f***** his day up. I liked how you were using the platforms to preform fast uair from stomps and dthrows. Fun match to watch and it should motivate to play more because it shows that you're learning and fast.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2j-dBfkSS4&feature=channel

You looked madd good in this match. Other than missing tech's something I saw you not punish was the uptilts. You could have reverse upB out of sheild. The range on it is out of control. You looked scared to edge guard Falco. There was a point where he wasn't far off the stage and was just in his upB. You should have ran out and f***** his day up. I liked how you were using the platforms to preform fast uair from stomps and dthrows. Fun match to watch and it should motivate to play more because it shows that you're learning and fast.
During this match, when you ledge dashed -> roll, it would have been faster to do it by pressing L/R+C Stick rather than L/R+Analog Stick. This way, your shield wouldn't even come up, and you would just roll.

Top Bottom