• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Vids of the Great G&W SIGHRAX!!!! zzz

drago980

Smash Apprentice
All the videos are like 30 minutes long!!!! I didnt watch the whole thing anyway. Stopped it at 5:00. If you had a more precise link sighrax, I would have watched that.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Your G&W is pretty good. I liked the aerial -> bugspray -> manhole combo. To punish a rest against jiggs, a fully charged upsmash is what I would recommend.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
The only reason i didn't change a fsmash was because he was at such a low percent nothing but a 9 would have straight up killed him. also, h8 h8 h8 h8 h8 for battlefield :(

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Yeah, battlefield gypped you twice that game. Battlefield has the most annoying ledges ever.

Funny how rest totally ***** CF but not G&W.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
hehe, on saturday i'm going to a tournament and going all G&W (until maybe finals if i get that far...) So prepare for more videos within about a month starring my beautiful blue G&W :)

Also, yes, whoever repped me, I think BF gypped me of 2 stocks. No question. If you see the part where I double jump it's right on to where the ledge should be but I fall and have to reverse up b :(

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Yea, battlefield=**** for GnW. It really sucks because most people will counterpick you with that stage after they figure that out. Which is gay as crap.

I have a firm belief that battlefield hates GnW more than any other character...

Sighrax

Smash Lord
So, I only ended up playing 4 matches with my G&W. Sorry guys, I love falcon too much and hate fox :(

I did end up beating a Ganon with it (2 stock on FD, 1 stock on Yoshi's Story).

Vids will hopefully be up very soon, depends how quick The WiLL gets them up. I think I did alright! :D

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I recently did a few MM's with my GW

3 stocked N2K6 (best jiggly in florida lol)

3 stocked a marth player

i was told vids should be up tomorrow

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
lol, the match with your falcon vs falco, that sloppy tapion combo.
I saw you spamming the dairs so you could finish the match with it.
I did that exact same thing to my friend when I was using falcon and he was using falco.
Just last week.
It was the finishing move too.

E_funK_009

Smash Cadet
i loved it, and i would never ever play battlefield with my gnw. i suck at all recoveries anyway, so it only makes it worse.

p.s. i watched the next match on poke stadium too, and i loved it! especially the part when he misses the rest and you punish him with a fp.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
i loved it, and i would never ever play battlefield with my gnw. i suck at all recoveries anyway, so it only makes it worse.

p.s. i watched the next match on poke stadium too, and i loved it! especially the part when he misses the rest and you punish him with a fp.
check the new link :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
woah i must say, nice GW. i really dono how u lost that fight but you should have definatly known not to trust battlefield and air dodged on the level instead of trying to grab the "ledge" u died due to BF ledge twice. there was no excuse for the 2nd time tho. But yes keep palying GW u def know what ur doing :)

Top Bottom