• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Vids Of My Samus Winners finals 5/31, Enjoy! =] .... WATCH!!

lexington

Smash Cadet
Well, I can see where you're coming from.
Naturally a higher level player will be able to approach better, and make up for the negatives of Samus's approach, but that goes hand-in-hand with any situation as well. Someone who is good at approaching with Samus still has to make up for her weaknesses, reguardless, and is still restricted by what she can do.

That goes without saying for practically anything else. Mewtwo is a terrible character, reguardless of how badly Taj ***** face with him.
i see your point and i finally agree :p
though i have to say: this is melee we are talking about :D anything can happen in a match :p thats why i love this game, very unpredictible and at the same time very predictible, but its never the same :D
melee FTW <3 **** brawl(n)

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i see your point and i finally agree :p
though i have to say: this is melee we are talking about :D anything can happen in a match :p thats why i love this game, very unpredictible and at the same time very predictible, but its never the same :D
melee FTW <3 **** brawl(n)
yeah i hate brawl too. And yes...anything can happen in a match...
like AIR DODGING OFF THE STAGE.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yeah i hate brawl too. And yes...anything can happen in a match...
like AIR DODGING OFF THE STAGE.
That's a john for a samus
/link
if I ever heard one. GRAPPLE BEEEAAAAM. lol

Man, my biggest annoyance with brawl is just that there's no melee samus in it.
ZAIR WTF

:[

edit: what's funny is that, shortly after writing this post, i went and played some, and i must have air dodged off the stage facing AWAY from the stage like 5 or so times XD

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
That's a john for a samus
/link
if I ever heard one. GRAPPLE BEEEAAAAM. lol

Man, my biggest annoyance with brawl is just that there's no melee samus in it.
ZAIR WTF

:[

edit: what's funny is that, shortly after writing this post, i went and played some, and i must have air dodged off the stage facing AWAY from the stage like 5 or so times XD
hey i meant with all characters in melee. If you try wavedashing off the stage to grab the ledge, you sometimes air dodge off the stage. Thats what i meant.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
hey i meant with all characters in melee. If you try wavedashing off the stage to grab the ledge, you sometimes air dodge off the stage. Thats what i meant.
WHAT YOU PLAY OTHER CHARACTERS?!?!?!?!!

oh I see, yeah...but airdodging off the ledge is more legit than brawl...you learn that you SHOULDN'T **** UP

Alukard

Smash Hero
That second link vs G$, 3/5/09, that was a bad *** match. I know you must have been happy to get that uploaded since you got to pull all of Samus' tricks in that one match.
yup yup lol

altho i dont play samus nearly as much anymore ... that was a beast *** match lol

watching these always makes me want to use her again ...

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i dont really play smash period anymore ... i just play when given the random chance ... =\
well doesnt that just suck.
So who's the best samus in east coast now?
*crowd shouts Lite*
lol jk i dont know whos the best....isnt Dj nintendo the best samus?
but he doesnt main samus. So that makes _____ the best samus main in east coast.

(the ____ was a blank....fill it in?)

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I'll be best on east coast :)

can't get my own west coast cuz that's still hugs to me

can't get midwest since that's watty

<3

Pi

Smash Hero
wheres darkmike from

And yea, best samus...
she's not a terribly low tier character, or a terrible character in general, aim a little higher guys.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO at mogwizzle ... its true tho ... its like having the best pichu ... who cares lmfaooo

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I've got an even worse deal.
I'm potentially the best samus... in the south.
That's like being the fastest toddler in a school for kids with disabilities.

Alukard

Smash Hero
actually, the more I think about my post, the more I realize that I would care a lot more about M.C. Kids speedrun record than the best Samoose :laugh:

Alu, I'm thinking about not sucking at Maylay anymore, when do yall play in the city?
thats cool ... well i mean we dont play anymore ... i haven't taken melee serious for a while now =[ ... too many problems/responsibilities i have to take care of =[

but i mean if we decide to play i'll hit u up ... PM me ur number son!

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
wow it seems like the next generation of smash is finally kicking in.....
A lot of players i know are now quitting smash....I start to hear new players' name more often now.
this sucks, all my smash friends are going except for like....hax.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow it seems like the next generation of smash is finally kicking in.....
A lot of players i know are now quitting smash....I start to hear new players' name more often now.
this sucks, all my smash friends are going except for like....hax.
i'll still be around hosting and stuff ... but i wont be entering much ... unless i have ample money and time on my hands ... i just dont have the drive i used to ... nor the time to practice and stay sharp ... i mean thats why i started hosting to begin with lol

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i'll still be around hosting and stuff ... but i wont be entering much ... unless i have ample money and time on my hands ... i just dont have the drive i used to ... nor the time to practice and stay sharp ... i mean thats why i started hosting to begin with lol
oh i see...you'll still be playing friendlys here and there right? like maybe 3 or 4 games per tourny.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely not even close to quitting and I'll always have the drive to play smash all the time. So don't count me as one of those people guys lol.

Lite: You're secretly the best Samus. Alot of people just don't realize it yet. Samus is one of my mains. I've been using her since the beginning. So I could definitely fill that blank as East Coast's best Samus. Although I wanna keep training you so you can fill it up instead =)

Mogwai: M.C. Kids is that super throwback game lol. That game is mad stupid and funny, but I like it lol.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I've got an even worse deal.
I'm potentially the best samus... in the south.
That's like being the fastest toddler in a school for kids with disabilities.
Wow....I saw this, and I thought of the movie Waiting. It made me laugh, xD.

I'm definitely not even close to quitting and I'll always have the drive to play smash all the time. So don't count me as one of those people guys lol.

Lite: You're secretly the best Samus. Alot of people just don't realize it yet. Samus is one of my mains. I've been using her since the beginning. So I could definitely fill that blank as East Coast's best Samus. Although I wanna keep training you so you can fill it up instead =)
Quoted for truth....DJ definitely has a beast Samus. Lite is gettin' up there, though. I love how when DJ shows Lite how to do something, he 3-stocks his opponent. Then Lite does the 1-stock deal. All in all....by next tournament, Lite should be 2-stocking. Which means he'll be on DJ's Level in no time, xD. Good stuff you two.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll teach anyone stuff. I don't care if the people I train get better than me. I just love seeing them succeed. Look at Jman and how much he's improved since he first started playing smash. I've taught him so much stuff and I'm part of the reason he's super beast now. Samus is more of a mindgame character than technical. So me teaching people the mindgames of love definitely help out a person's Samus lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
Jman is amazing. I need to move to NY and get like y'all. :(

Maybe if I'm up there for another family reunion or vacation or ANYTHING I need to play with y'all. :)

Pi

Smash Hero
I'll teach anyone stuff. I don't care if the people I train get better than me. I just love seeing them succeed. Look at Jman and how much he's improved since he first started playing smash. I've taught him so much stuff and I'm part of the reason he's super beast now. Samus is more of a mindgame character than technical. So me teaching people the mindgames of love definitely help out a person's Samus lol.
Unfortunately true T.T

Once I stopped going balls to the wall w/ tech skill and started spacing more and not throwing out random attacks I got a lot better.

Top Bottom