• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids (of my pichu)

Eggz

Smash Hero
20$ Money match set between Manli, a top BC smasher and I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVL4ViXxPuk Match 1, Battlefield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UaG6m9KslYMatch 2, Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7_01TbG5V8Match 3, Green Greens (:p )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QNpAdJ6_dYMatch 4, FoD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-gNBPU7w4Match 5, Princess Peaches Castle
What he said ^ >_>

I challenged him to a fox ditto MM a while back and thats why I didn't go Mario.

Uhh...I should close this because it's not relevant to Mario at all...
Fox boards...?
Just sig it, I'm sure all 3 Mario players will see it from there.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
your fox owns, and despite the risk of sounding cleche im gonna have to say your mario owns wayyyy harder lol

you should make some more mario vids, come down to texas and we can do dittos lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Sweet matches Eggz. Also, what ever happened to that recorded set you had with M2K at FC? That for sure must be seen by all!

-PM-

Smash Ace
eggz that first game i was like =O oh noes hes playing slower then normal but you picked it back up and won the rest. btw your fox... is a beast

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
hah, lol oskurito, i dunno why but what oskurito said is funny, maybe cause he isn't like "OMFG WHAT A FOX", anywayz edge came at my house today and my fox seems like a n00bish n00b now that i'm comparin it to yours, i hope you keep up the good work eggz.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
too good. peach's castle? wtf?
That's what I said.
your fox owns, and despite the risk of sounding cleche im gonna have to say your mario owns wayyyy harder lol
I disagree =P
Last weekend. Albeit im not playing terribly well, but still good enough for posting.
>.> Samezors. lol i didn't know we was posting them.
Sets aren't meant to entertain, they're meant to learn from. And seeing as I'm a better player than you, you can go ahead and do that.
lol owned
I also wasn't warmed up enough to play my fast style. xD
After the whole tournament day? =P i played better during the tournament than during those matches esp Princess Peach's castle and green greenz lol.

I DIDN'T KNOW GREENGREENZ WAS WASHINGTON STAGE, OR I WOULD HAVE NEEEEEEVER GONE THERE. I guess we all have to get pwned sometime.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Two things:

1. Green Greens match was HILARIOUS.

2. I feel ya Eggz. I know what it's like to not be warmed up enough. Pre-set matches FTW!!!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Eggz fox is too good. I was scared in our pools set at FC lol. Good stuff beating M2K once with your Fox lol.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Eggz is too good. Some of those matches looked alot like our friendlies at OC3, me getting ***** in Fox dittos haha.
I don't recall getting ***** =P. It was a best of 5, and indeed there are 5 matches posted. PPC and Green Greenz are justified in themselves - watch the matches. I happened to beat Eggz in brackets in this tournament >.>

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
wow 5th match manli does a sick *** combo fair to turn around up tilt he didn't do anything frmo there but if he did it would be sick
I was afflicted with something called the Eggz effect. It's like one of those pokemon natural powers: the opponent in question is not allowed to combo Eggz unless he is Silent Wolf >.>

Eggz challenged me to another 2 MM - Fox dittos and advanced slobs (I main marth). =] lawlz i'm going to lose money.

-PM-

Smash Ace
I was afflicted with something called the Eggz effect. It's like one of those pokemon natural powers: the opponent in question is not allowed to combo Eggz unless he is Silent Wolf >.>

Eggz challenged me to another 2 MM - Fox dittos and advanced slobs (I main marth). =] lawlz i'm going to lose money.
hey at least your losing money to someone good =D just think what if you challenged someone and lossed =/ that sucks badly lol

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I can't recall ever challenging someone to a MM and losing. I've lost a few that I've been challenged to, though.

The biggest MM I've lost was to xXx-Noobking-xXx , and it was $20. Falcon knees are too good.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I only recently learned to play smart vs peaches, so any misconceptions you have of my skill are just that; misconceptions.
That could explain that Milktea MM thing.....

eh, but hell, i've only learned to play "smart" at all recently. and by smart, i mean... not as dumb as i used to.

Top Bottom