• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids (of my pichu)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Not that she's bad. She's one of the best female smashers i've ever played. I was just joke about it here and there cause i narrowly beat her, and she was proclaiming about how many fox players she beat, and mentioned you, proudly.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Not that she's bad. She's one of the best female smashers i've ever played. I was just joke about it here and there cause i narrowly beat her, and she was proclaiming about how many fox players she beat, and mentioned you, proudly.
Thats pretty flattering then. I guess I'll play her again next time I see her to try again.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
awesome, i just can't stop watching them!!!

eggz, silentwolf= pro 16year old awesomeness!!!

keep it up!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Ka-Master's also 16 lol.
lol as a matter of fact yes he is, but i don't really see him on character specific boards as much as i see you guys. well are you guyz planning on making new vidz anytime soon...me and bpro will not have anything to do, well i know for sure bpro will be free(hes 13) so we will definately watch them!

can't wait...your vidz help me...and both your guys vids = super flashy!

Top Bottom