• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Videos of Smash Bros. 3DS Emerge (SPOILERS)

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
If this is real all I will say is.....

#Shulk #Dr.Mario #Dark Pit

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
mixed feelings. looks legit, but is there any reason this guy in particular got this footage? Does he work for mashpotato samurai?

Busterbie

Smash Cadet
Nows you're time guess how many pages there's gonna be about this leak in the next hour! Im think around 20

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe we got 7 bloody Mario characters and no Golden Sun characters... I'm very disappointed :(

DoubleDeeEddBoy

Smash Cadet
NNID
DoubleDeeEddBoy
3DS FC
0834-0608-8884
Upset that Ganon still is a Falcon Clone. But I don't care now since Shulk is in!

And I was hesitant on Bowser Jr. being in and he's not using his paintbrush, but fighting in the Koopa Clown Car gave me a Tron Bonne vibe, and I enjoyed maining Tron in MvC3, so I'm happy for the moveset Bowser Jr. has!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Man this thread is going to be blowing up i already see it, Its happening all over again.

Little Mothman

Smash Rookie
If Ganondorf has the same moveset then why isn't he with Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit in the character select screen if he is also a clone

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
mixed feelings. looks legit, but is there any reason this guy in particular got this footage? Does he work for mashpotato samurai?
Good news everyone!

where was doctor mario confirmed in this?

Uffe

Smash Hero
I can't believe we got 7 bloody Mario characters and no Golden Sun characters... I'm very disappointed :(
As I've said before, Smash Bros. is basically becoming Super Mario Bros. Bowser Jr. isn't necessary, though, I will say that at least he's not a mini Bowser with the same movesets like Link and Young/Toon Link. :rolleyes: I didn't see Dr. Mario in there, but if he's in this, then I'm going to be pretty disappointed more than I already am.

Last edited:

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
Well.... I along with many others stand corrected, I really hope the Mewtwo/Ridley/Dixie Kong/Chorus Men thing is true if so then this is going to be one hell of an awesome roster (minus Dark Pit, I can deal with it though lol)

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Looks like it's real now, was hoping Dr Mario and Dark Pit to be an alternate costume, not another slot by their own though, could have gave the slots to Mewtwo, etc.

IMO don't get the hate for Bowser Jr, looks like a cool character to use.
That's not how it works though.

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Alright, alright fine, it seems to be a legit leak. Can't wait to see Sulk in glorious HD Wii U graphics. Though, why Doctor Mario!? I hope his attacks are different at least somewhat. Don't give him the FLUD -.-

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Not the biggest fan of some of the character choices like Dr. Mario and Dark PIt, but Bowser Jr looks awesome, and I'm interested to see how Duck Hunt will work

Beanybunny

Smash Cadet
NNID
atombeany
3DS FC
2019-9824-4588
Too many Mario characters. Falcondorf once again.

I hate to say it, but the only thing that will save this roster is Ridley. >w<

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
You know what lets be real ppl Dr Mario, Dark Pit are NOT CONFIRMED until i see a video of them and thats just that.

CodyOdyO

Smash Cadet
I feel so much salt towards this roster. Mainly because of Dr. Mario & Dark Pit.

No Mewtwo either? That's bunk, but there's Jigglypuff, so that's a relief. But no Mewtwo, Sakurai flat out knew he was one of the most wanted vets, if not THE most, but naw man. Dr. Mario in the house I guess.

Whatever.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I must admit video evidence makes the argument that much more compelling and definitely in favor of it being real.

Bowser Jr. and the clown car I like, and Shulk at least looks interesting to say the least. We don't see Duck Hunt in action so I suppose if you want to argue the leak is fake or parts of it are Duck Hunt, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit remain.

Now to whine like a baby.

Why Dr. Mario? It makes literally no sense and I despised his inclusion in melee. unlike Lucina or even Ganondorf, he is literally MARIO WITH A DOCTOR'S COAT. He is the EXACT SAME CHARACTER. Why does Dr. Mario get a spot when other fans of character that have advocated much harder like Ridley (Not a fan myself but these fans deserve respect) get nothing (Only possibly since leak did not confirm full roster apparently)

Why Dark Pit? Look I liked KI:U fine but Dark Pit's personality is the only thing different about him, aside from the fact he can fly on his own while Pit cannot, a fact that is not going to factor heavily into smash brothers. If we're really going Based Sakurai, why not Hades? Or Medusa? Or even Viridi? All of them are shown in game and have some moves that can be used or created to make a moveset just like he did for Palutena. And before you say time or effort or whatever yes, I know making movesets take time, but it takes time to include clone character's too, just quite as much. One clone equals about half a character.

So why those two instead of one more unique character? I will whine about this because I'm a baby. Same way I whine that if Both Ganondorf and Toon Link are clones (And they are, don't even bother with the different hitbox argument that's the essence of clones. Same moves, slightly different power, speed, and hitboxes.) they should be slapped into the little clone row where they belong. If this clone row is actually a thing.

Alright, I think I'm done whining. In the end, the roster still looks amazing, I think I'm just feeling salty because the last few inclusions on the roster apart from Shulk and Bowser Jr. Really rub me the wrong way.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
If this real that's mean.... no mewtwo no geno no Isaac no ridley no roy DLC no king k. Rool those charcters are the only on my wishlist even before sakurai created ssb4 but at least... My favorite Nintendo charcter and my main is playable in this game R.O.B. But my 2nd main wolf is just a DLC :( I really hope this is fake

sassafrass

Smash Cadet
You guys are forgetting that the CSS on the leak looked incomplete. Who knows who is going to fill those spots? #StayPositiveUntilWeGetTheGame

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
I still don't believe this piece of crap. I don't want that stupid leak to be true. Hate on me all you want, but I would be very dissapointed if that was the near final roster of the game.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
DUCK HUNT DOG HYPE.

Also while it's a little unfortunate that Ganondorf doesn't have his sword again I'm at least grateful that his attacks were sped up.

ShinyReshiram

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2409 5852 0213
meh, this guy is a good programmer. i mean if these are real leaks, nintendo should have already banned this guy.

also, in the leak 7 after the winning of red team the screen SUDDENLY changed to Yoshi.

wewewezing

Smash Cadet
What bothers me about that roster photo is Lucina isn't with the rest of the Fire Emblem characters, but Bowser Jr Looks AWESOME

Top Bottom