• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Videos of Smash Bros. 3DS Emerge (SPOILERS)

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
This morning, several videos of the 3DS version of Smash Bros. emerged that included some new and as-of-yet unannounced characters. If you do not wish to see spoilers, TURN BACK. If you do, however, watch this video playlist from YouTube user Izat True - they've got some pretty incredible news in store.

There are a couple videos not included in the native playlist, so be sure to go directly to the YouTube channel and watch them all. Also, here is an alternate video from Keitaro in case the above YouTube channel gets shut down. What do you think of these videos? Does this prove the 4chan leak from last week? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit has no words. Follow him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited:

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
EDIT: My thoughts for the leak are in the middle. Can't say it is true or it is not true, so I am in the middle.

Last edited:

Mewter

Smash Master
#MonadoMonday
The Xenoblade soundtrack is amazing. If you haven't heard any of it yet do yourself a favor and listen to it!

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Wow, I was really incredulous of the leak, but this is much harder to disprove. I'm going to love playing as Dark Pit if this is true.

el_profe

Smash Cadet
Well...its been fun. These are legit, and look awesome. I bet we see more soon. I'm checking out of Smash media now. See you 4 Oct!

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
ggs guys we tried to debunk and we were wrong ggs to both sides

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Ganon looks pretty much the same: a walking punching bag :p Nice to see Yoshi's back though.

I think it's real, but I still think we have yet to see a couple more characters besides these ones.

Last edited:

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
I still call fake. Bower Jr. wouldn't be in the Koopa Clown Car, maybe it is the video quality but Charizard's wings look a little off. All we can do is wait to see if this is real.
Is there....any valid reason you say Bowser Jr. wouldn't be in the clown car, or...?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
DOCTOR MARIO CONFIRMED
YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

pluto

Smash Cadet
the only thing that truly bothers me is that the guys name is ****ing "is that true." it loos so real though ._.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
My thoughts on this leak are now mixed mostly, but still I don't know. Video leaks usually have poor quality.
Oh cmon man i believed it was fake and now i saw this it is over how in the world can this be debunked they have moves and everything CANT YOU SEE.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I still call fake. Bower Jr. wouldn't be in the Koopa Clown Car, maybe it is the video quality but Charizard's wings look a little off. All we can do is wait to see if this is real. EDIT: Now, I have mixed thoughts on this leak.
I don't know how much convincing you guys need lol. This is ridiculous.

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
I still so badly want this to be fake, but there's so much going for this.

The attack animations for Bowser Jr. look so detailed, that faking it would be incredibly difficult.

Some might say that this was made in response to the same "leakers" fake roster post, but if so, the leaker would've posted these along with the original leak.

In other words, this is almost certainly real. I'm at 80/20 now.

This roster would've been perfect if we'd gotten Ridley and Mewtwo.

I'll just have to pray that those characters get added to DLC, or whatever...

Tiptup

Smash Cadet
Well seeing how the screen isnt completely filled on the other link, still room for more characters...

classix410

Smash Cadet
Im happy with the roster
#TeamLeak
Can't wait to get my 2 copies of the 3ds Game
#BowserJrFTW

oscuras

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2105-8721-7551
Looks like it's real now, was hoping Dr Mario and Dark Pit to be an alternate costume, not another slot by their own though, could have gave the slots to Mewtwo, etc.

IMO don't get the hate for Bowser Jr, looks like a cool character to use.

Last edited:

Uffe

Smash Hero
So Bowser Jr. can make it, but Waluigi is still an AT. :rolleyes: Who is the character with the blond hair?

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well then this obviously means that some of that DLC is fake since one of the videos on youtube said that he had a source that said part of this was real. The fake side must either be all the DLC or some of the DLC i hope not all cause if its all RIP Mewtwo fans and Ridley fans im sorry for your loss and mine at getting no return wolf.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
It's official. The leak was true. You know how I feel? Disappointed. Doctor Mario is back. Dark Pit is a character. Ganondorf has the same moveset. WHAT...?!!! This really came as a shock to me O.O Excuse me while I watch the rest of the leaks and try to clear my mind....

Top Bottom