• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Yeah that would suck having to play you again Joe.

I mean its fun and all but I think we do that enough already.

btw if we fight in winners bracket I will row sham bow you this time if you want cause that will be just ********.
i think that rule should apply to the whole crew because it happens all the time unless its recorded.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Directions
The room is a bit hard to find if you're unfamiliar with the Davis Campus so PM me and I'll try to explain it as best I can. I've been informed that driving directions help. Basically you're going to be taking I-80 to Highway 113 N. If you're going west on 80 (ie from Sacramento) you'll hit Davis beforehand but just wait until 113. Once on 113 it's the first exit called Hutchinson. Go right onto Hutchinson after getting off the freeway and that will take you all the way onto campus, where you should park at you're first convenience. Basically you want to go all the way in on Hutchinson until you get to a brown building with a small silo sticking out of it. It'll be on the right. The best place to park is the lot immediately before that building.
My number is 253-310-3055

i use EinQuest.
lol thats crazy paul, still on a MN number. its like long distance if i call you in the same room. hahaha

Evil

Smash Apprentice
i remember the frist tourny we went to here, only one i went to here, but the directions were good, we got to the parking lot, and then we called ian or something and he came to meet us in the parking lot

i thought it was really funny becaue he said look for the asain with a controller, hella funny

and alan, memeber how everyone was asking someone to call paul, i was looking through my phone and saw pink shinobi/paul, so i guess i have his number, wierd huh
I come to Davis before but my friend drove and i have no idea were he went. but he said there was like two or more parking lots or something. I went and played Aaron in some melee at his place so is the tourny near his place?

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
lmao, a pink shinobi. And I don't know how to put sigs...

And yes evil that is my number. As long as your cell phone company allows long distance, you should be fine. I get free minutes after 5pm on weekdays, cuz its 7pm in MN.

Miztik

Smash Master
lmao, a pink shinobi. And I don't know how to put sigs...

And yes evil that is my number. As long as your cell phone company allows long distance, you should be fine. I get free minutes after 5pm on weekdays, cuz its 7pm in MN.
ahahahaha

Too good Pink paul

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
The venue is on campus, about 6 blocks from the Amtrak station. There is no Caltrain station this far out. Depending on what time you show up I can arrange to have you picked up by a Davis person.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
blah blah blah

i play the role of a zomie in my everyday life.
my inner monologue is beginning to repeat the same constant loop,
leaving me desperately longing for that which does not exist.
i see no destination worth the journey and to be honest...
i'm tired of searching.

just thought i'd spill my metaphorical guts all over the davis thread.

Fastest

Smash Ace
I'll be coming... Maybe bring 1-2 others.

I'd also probably be bringing free t-shirts from the game dev company I work for, as they like the exposure. Any chance they could be thrown into the prize pool?

Evil

Smash Apprentice
just to let everyone know i'm going to just cancel my toruny on the 11th because it doesn't look like anyone was going to come. So i'm planning on maybe having one next month. So what date would you all be able to make it.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
look here norcal fukers

i have some extra christmas

money

and i might come to this

=D

ima c if i can get a ride buddy

Top Bottom