• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

MacD

Banned via Administration
haha paul, didn't darkatma beat you in dittos cause he used the DADS? and when was teh last time you beat me in dittos when camped???? yea that's what i thought ;)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i vote for mccain because i would hate to see dujuan's giant smile when he wins. hehe

nytcrawler

Smash Rookie
SO whens the next one. maybe we can do a bracket next time and maybe runner-up prizes though i intend to get first instead of third next time. =) erikson whats your last name btw.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
sorry, about that. Well, we didn't expect that much ppl to show up, so we called it a smashfest and not everyone brought munniez so all we could do was a cheap round robin.

IF there is a next time, there will be brackets and Pot% prizes.

darkatma

Smash Hero
camp away my friend. don't forget the sticks and marshmallows. ;) bug spray too cuz midwest has hella mosquitoes.
DUDE you're SO right. The mosquitoes here are insaneeee. They bite like 2 to 3 times and make huge swollen spots >.<

lol DADS :p
MacD teach me vs spacies please =[
Or Connor, coz you're hella good at it too

@ dajuan: If i ever had to play you in tourney, I would just camp you for 8 minutes, camp you out of game while i pretend to hesitate about switching my character for 8 minutes, and then camp you for 8 more minutes on your counterpick.

Kheffin

Smash Rookie
Oh right, I also meant to ask since I TO'd this:

What's the currently agreed upon stage striking rule? 1221, rps to see who goes first? 1212, higher port priority strikes first? Or is it just whatever the TO feels like because an agreement hasn't been made yet?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
honestly, do what you want. lol
i haven't heard anyone complain about that yet.
(i like 1212)

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
There are still davis players, I just have no time to do anything like a tournament. I think there was a small smashfest today actually. Plus, when we do get something going nobody wants to come.

karltheweed

Smash Rookie
Hey, davis melee player here... if you guys are still having melee groups or tourneys or anything id be interested, theres no one to play melee with around here anymore :(

im not positive who was in charge of this thread's tourney but i think its the same people who used to have smash groups over by UCD (a fox player named eric IIRC and some nasty peach player whose name i cant remember). me and my buddy phil came over to play a year or two back... we're still playing melee and theres not really anyone new to play with... melee isnt dead in davis, just hidden. so if you guys ever hold weekly smash groups or tournaments again or if you want some people to play with, lemme know. that goes for pretty much anyone in davis

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Hey, davis melee player here... if you guys are still having melee groups or tourneys or anything id be interested, theres no one to play melee with around here anymore :(

im not positive who was in charge of this thread's tourney but i think its the same people who used to have smash groups over by UCD (a fox player named eric IIRC and some nasty peach player whose name i cant remember). me and my buddy phil came over to play a year or two back... we're still playing melee and theres not really anyone new to play with... melee isnt dead in davis, just hidden. so if you guys ever hold weekly smash groups or tournaments again or if you want some people to play with, lemme know. that goes for pretty much anyone in davis
Hi good sir,

If you have FACEBOOK, look up Davis Smash Crew. A few people who still play post there.

I don't play anymore, but my room mate does. ;) Good luck with your journey of finding smashers here.

Evil

Smash Apprentice

I still play but i live in yuba city :(

battousai555

Smash Ace

Did you get my message?

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
lol, that "nasty peach player" was the top ranked norcal smasher at the time. I've entertained the idea of doing tournaments again, but I dunno...

Evil

Smash Apprentice
I still go to the sac tourneys...tag i think is whats its called but its brawl. melee is always there though and if they get enough players they run a tourney for it... come on melee players lets take back the tourneys :)

who is with me?

Top Bottom