• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Dk

Kassuhn

Smash Rookie
hey guys im new to Dk and im possitive that I want to main him but i know i have a lot to work on. I have read guides and stuff like that but they never seem to help. I guess seeing it would be better. I think the best option is to be trained by a DK Vet. So if any of you are nice enough to help me out let me know :chuckle:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll help you out, bigfoot has got some people in line so I'll show you the ropes

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok cool =D
So how are we going to do this? Aim or?
just send me a message whenever you want I usually check smash boards every 1and half hours so but usually more now that school is on break. just send me a message when you want to practice and I'll be on if I can. just not this monday cause I'm going up to wisconsin for a ski trip

Kassuhn

Smash Rookie
Im ready to do it wenever lol.
We going to use aim to talk tho rite?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
well I need your friend code first.

btw mithx, your vids are on their way

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Thats not me in the sig though! Its TheNix ^.^
oh i know, but its still "your sig" in the sense that you have that sig under your profile. but its also Nix's sig in the sense that Nix is the person in question playing that particular DK in the sig that we also call Mithx's sig. we could philosophize about this all day.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Oh man that's awesome! :D
*bows in gratitude*
I'm assuming I just message you for assistance/questions/practice?
yep, whenever you want to play/have a question just leave me a visitor message

Top Bottom