• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New tier list - Ganon isn't last!

:034:

Smash Hero
Marc said:
SS Tier
Meta Knight 15.00

S Tier
Snake 13.91

A Tier
Falco 13.03
King Dedede 12.94
Mr. Game & Watch 12.50
Marth 12.09
Diddy Kong 11.94

B Tier
Wario 11.47
R.O.B. 11.38
Lucario 10.94
Olimar 10.94

C Tier
Pikachu 10.34
Kirby 10.16
Donkey Kong 10.06
Ice Climbers 9.59

D Tier
Zero Suit Samus 8.88
Toon Link 8.47
Pit 8.44
Peach 8.16
Wolf 7.91

E Tier
Luigi 7.41
Zelda 7.03
Bowser 6.91
Fox 6.66
Sheik 6.44
Ike 5.91

F Tier
Mario 4.56
Lucas 4.50
Ness 4.50
Samus 4.41
Sonic 4.16
Pokémon Trainer 3.94
Yoshi 3.66

G Tier
Link 2.28
Jigglypuff 2.03
Ganondorf 1.88
Captain Falcon 1.63
Although we did go lower.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Don't fools yourselves guys. We ALL know Ganon is the worst character in Brawl, period. but I'll admit, must've been some ****** who schemed this list together.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Don't fools yourselves guys. We ALL know Ganon is the worst character in Brawl, period. but I'll admit, must've been some ****** who schemed this list together.
I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. We of the Ganon boards all know that Yoshi is the worst character in the game, but then, the list has been put together a ******.

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
The people who made this are NOT *******. Not verybody likes this tier but you don't have to call people *******.:\
I wouldn't defend nor assault people whom I know nothing about or have never met, but then, we are talking about an elite group of video gamers/forum prowlers in a VIP "back room", of which we don't know how came to be, dictating what we think of the 50 bucks we spent a year ago.

:chuckle:

Smash Hero
Oh god, I just hate Yoshi mains for these reasons.

Seriously, they barge in on these threads acting like they're allowed to be king of the low tier characters for some reason. Just who the hell do you think you are? Play a good character if you want to go around and be some sort of tough guy telling low tier players they have a crappy character. I'd still be pissed off about, since I wouldn't take this **** even if you were ****ing M2K.

Now do something useful or get the **** out.

TP

Smash Master
Oh god, I just hate Yoshi mains for these reasons.

Seriously, they barge in on these threads acting like they're allowed to be king of the low tier characters for some reason. Just who the hell do you think you are? Play a good character if you want to go around and be some sort of tough guy telling low tier players they have a crappy character. I'd still be pissed off about, since I wouldn't take this **** even if you were ****ing M2K.

Now do something useful or get the **** out.
Though I think the Yoshi mains are the worst group on the forum, they aren't ALL bad.

As for the our lovable Dark Lord, this is exactly what I expected. Like in every other game, it looks like Ganon will defeat Link, but Link always ends up on top.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
well, we've got 6 months to make ganon SS Tier (or whatever they name the next Top Tier).

I personally don't like how they designed it and how they decided the positions of each character.

Mmac

Smash Lord
FYI, Kiwi does not represent us

Personally, I think Ganondorf is better than Jigglypuff... but thats about it...

He's still fun to use, and you can't doubt the awesomeness of his raw power.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Whoa, whoa. I'll just respond to post pertaining me in order to minimize confusion.

@Roderick, you're right, I'm 100% sure these people aren't mentally handicapped and it isn't fair that I would try and label someone of the sort just because they produced a tier list that wasn't satiable to me.

@SaltyKracka, Didn't mean to offend you if I did (certainly not my goal). Its fine if you want to take a crack back at me, but I can't understand your post D:

@Hyrus, you're understanding a little how I actually feel. I find it stupid how these tier lists find themselves onto our forums despite its pure subjectivity and bias. Why do we even give these list a second thought when US players are the only ones who can dictate the talent of a character.

@Flying Dutchman, I especially apologize to you. I'm not the type that ever insults people, and I just don't want to leave misunderstandings. I never judged the talent of the Ganondorf players here. I merely said that Ganondorf is the worst of all the characters, which in the end is just my opinion. But just like an ***, everyone has one and theres no need for me to act like one neither.

@Mmac, your statement actually hurt me a little (although I'm sure there was no malicious intent behind it). I'll take this time and apologize to both the Yoshi and Ganondorf players because no one likes an asshat, and I guess I rubbed some peopel the wrong way. I DO infact want to be a representative for the Yoshi players, so it only makes sense that I represent these players in a dignified manner. I do have the skills and prowess to play a great Yoshi, but it would never matter if no one would play with me because of a misunderstood character (my attitude, that is). So, I'm humbling myself to you all now, to let you know the nice real me.

Once again, I meant NO crude remarks towards the talent of the Ganon players at all.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I was mostly judging them, rather than you. They shouldn't judge the ENTIRE community (ie. Us) on your beliefs. May have worded it wrong, sorry. Just having a bad day.
I was directing it more on them... Still, not much good could have came out of it by coming in here claiming he is the worst.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Hah. Link has risen over Ganondorf once again.

You'll never threaten Hyrule again, Ganondorf. You'll never defeat the triforce of courage.

*Sheathes my sword and walks away*

ZodiacT42

Smash Rookie
^ Link and Ganondorf don't exist. (hell I'm just saying)

Who cares about tier lists. Ganondorf is the most bad-*** character out their. Come on compare Meta Knights Smash Attack versus Ganondorf's football smash. And there's nothing like putting your boot into somebodies face.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yes there is...when you shove a boot in their face which causes the victim to burst into a black inferno...or cause frikin lightning to course through their spine...

Smash Hero
@Flying Dutchman, I especially apologize to you. I'm not the type that ever insults people, and I just don't want to leave misunderstandings. I never judged the talent of the Ganondorf players here. I merely said that Ganondorf is the worst of all the characters, which in the end is just my opinion. But just like an ***, everyone has one and theres no need for me to act like one neither.
Well, apology accepted.

Mmac said:
FYI, Kiwi does not represent us

Personally, I think Ganondorf is better than Jigglypuff... but thats about it...

He's still fun to use, and you can't doubt the awesomeness of his raw power.
Don't worry, Mmac, you're still cool

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ganondorf is clearly a better character than Captain Falcon.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I still like the fact of being the underdog where ever I go. Makes wins all the more sweeter.

I was thinking of having my friends if they want to money match me they have to pay up the odds of the character's rating.

Ganondorf 1.88 to say Snake 13.91

1.88 : 13.91
1:7 odds against snake is a good bet I'd make against anyone, except for maybe Ally. But even then it's still good odds for Ganon and the payout would be nice ffor the people who bet on me:chuckle:

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Hey, we still beat out the Birdy....so it's all good :)

But I am a bit sad that he moved down. I just think it's because basically there are no really known Ganon's at high tourney's

Top Bottom