• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie & Offical Trailer

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well it's about time! Don't know about y'all, but I've been a TMNT fan for along time comin. I don't know how they made it to the big screen again & I don't care. All I know is that I'm gonna watch it even though the animation looks a little rough around the edges.

Anyway, here's the official trailer. Enjoy!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/tmnt.html

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I've never liked TMNT, never will. I will cry if this movie gets higher then a C. Sorry if I offended anyone, just my opinion :chuckle:

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I have never really been a hardcore TMNT fan, even though I do watch it occasionally. It looks pretty cool, I might watch it sometime or another.

Peeze

Smash Master
I used to love that show, and if im home when it comes on, ill watch it, but im not a fanatic, and i wont spend 6 bucks to go see it either.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
My mistake: I perceived this film as a remake to the original. It is acctually a sequel to TMNT III.

And...I really can't understand why anyone would want to see them on the big screen again. This film looks like a waste of time. Even for little kids whom this film is obviously trying to attract.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Nooooo. I was actually excited when I first heard about this, but the plot seems terrible. Monsters? I dont want that. I want the bloody Shredder, darn it.

This seems oddly familiar to the Scooby Doo movies.

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I will never watch anything that involves Kevin Smith.

The trailer did not look too good either.

Top Bottom