• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New tech! Instant throw on ground with different input

You won't have to set L to attack anymore.

First, you catch the grenade by using L or R (Air dodge) then do the input of instant throw while fast falling to the ground.

Pros:
- It sticks Snake to the ground
- Lag less throw :)
- Good with cooked grenades

Is this new? Forgive me if it isn't :(

I can send a .bin file which shows the video cause I can't record it. Can someone record it?

For a better explanation:
Instant throw fast fall to ground.

@mizu's edit: While your insta-throwing, you FAST FALL TO THE GROUND. Then the animation changes to an instant ground throw.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you have to set L to attack to instant throw?......

i dont think this is new.......i've just always air dodged into the ground like normal and done the instant throw

Underload

Lazy
RAGE

How hard is it to post in social to make sure this isn't already known? Just because you haven't seen something before doesn't mean it never existed at some point (like dinosaurs).

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
RAGE

How hard is it to post in social to make sure this isn't already known? Just because you haven't seen something before doesn't mean it never existed at some point (like dinosaurs).
Agreed. No offense but creating new threads for just about every little thing Snake does isn't necessary.

I suggest putting this in the social thread or ask if it has been discovered.
As well Underload's tech thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265493
Is probably a good place to start posting up techs and tech questions if needed.

Although it's good to try and help and I'm sure people appreciate it! But do check out other threads before creating a new one.

Limeee

Smash Champion
thats not rage lol, they didn't even attack you

its just frustrating when the boards are as disorganized as they are already

Top Bottom