• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Swedish SSB Matches- maltfox, swebits, morgen >=D

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Its kind of sad those grabs in the tent didnt lead to a bair off the tent to usmash thunder... Finish your combos swebits! >.<

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
its nervous to play maltfox when recording, i just try not to look like a training dummy. - then im happy >=D

We will record this weekend, any requestz? maltfox doesnt play as DK normally

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I request you buy me tickets to the closest air port and I will play Maltfox!

jk, unless you can, then sure HA

you shouldn't get nervous just take a deep breath and say, "its not isai, its ok..."

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Maltfox looks like he's on Tigerbombz/Sensei's level, possibly Boomfan's.

It's almost the same thing as playing isai for most of us.

P D

Smash Ace
you shouldn't get nervous just take a deep breath and say, "its not isai, its ok..."
post's like these are extremly agrovating to me

wut

i dont think so, anyone playing someone a lot lower level than them looks awesome

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
i dont think so, anyone playing someone a lot lower level than them looks awesome
Haha I remember me and fireblaster had a chat about that once PD, we came to the same conclusion

To prove my point actually I may try to get some console games rom me vs my friends, I'll see what I can do for laughs.

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
post's like these are extremly agrovating to me

wut

u can see from morgen vs maltfox that they both are at high level. but maybe u cant see it
. And morgen is definitely not a lot lower level than maltfox.
>=D
yes i am not of their high level yet, but i am posting here so i can improve myself

MattNF

Smash Lord

I highly doubt it. You can be good at combos but you can still get outmindgamed easily. From the looks of it, it looks like they don't really play many people (whether console or online) so their mindgames probably only work against each other and might not work against an outsider

dch111

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt it. You can be good at combos but you can still get outmindgamed easily. From the looks of it, it looks like they don't really play many people (whether console or online) so their mindgames probably only work against each other and might not work against an outsider
True. Some of the continuous techchases by maltfox and his triple fsmash on swebits seemed like he knew swebit's mindgame down to the core. I'm interested in seeing how he'd do in an RPS tournament (which is entirely mindgames)

ant-d

Smash Lord
I've played maltfox in person, he is incredibly good.

Hey Swebits, i'm coming to Göteborg in december. Let's meet up again.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I've played maltfox in person, he is incredibly good.
And just curious, how good are you?

I think most of maltfox stuff wouldn't work against good players that have online experience, plus if they play on KB they would DI out of most of maltfox combos

Still, he has great skill. I would love to play him, but ****it he doesnt want to play online with our community :/

and swebits yet again i say (lol) you would improve much more if you played online rather than only posting here

Request: Maltfox kirby vs swebits low tier.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I request some DK, Yoshi, and Link dittos between Maltfox and Morgen. I'd also like to see Ness used by either one of them.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
maltfox (fox) vs morgem (dk) in hirule , or fox ditto with these two in hirule...BETTER,a maltfox (mario) vs morgen (dk) like that one posted but this time in hirule castle!!

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
And just curious, how good are you?

I think most of maltfox stuff wouldn't work against good players that have online experience, plus if they play on KB they would DI out of most of maltfox combos

Still, he has great skill. I would love to play him, but ****it he doesnt want to play online with our community :/

and swebits yet again i say (lol) you would improve much more if you played online rather than only posting here

Request: Maltfox kirby vs swebits low tier.

Even if you played him... that would n't be worthy because online matches are not the same..
Online DI is so much easier than console one... Maybe you could beat Maltfox once or two by online but the fact of the matter is that he owns in n64 console..
Swebits,Maltfox,Morgen should take a short trip to South America (If you wanna see combo,over over and over).
I suppose you are as tired as me of playing the same people over over and over. I got bored of that and I don't play smash since my last vid uploaded...
Please try to take a short trip to Peru.. lol !!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey alan! nice to see you back
I know online is not the same as console. But its not THAT DIFFERENT, and for me and most of people, its way better than always playing the same 2-3 friends over and over again. I think skilled players such as you or Maltfox really should be playin VS the world at the online community.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
playing online doesn't make you any better or worse of a player in actuality so theres no reason to not play online.

why cant maltfox play online..."wouldn't be worthy" !!

LMFAO!

just too good

NixxxoN

Smash Master
playing online doesn't make you any better or worse of a player in actuality so theres no reason to not play online.

why cant maltfox play online..."wouldn't be worthy" !!

LMFAO!

just too good
I disagree at this
I personally got 10 times better by playing online. You use your full potential when you play a lot of different people, learn from all of them and learn how to beat all the different playing styles.

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
thnks alancitu! but some peopel just cant accept when a new player shows skills jajaja. they will make any excuse to say something bad about them, really those are the people who are bad players >=D
online is not like offline, i think only low skilled players can say this.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
thnks alancitu! but some peopel just cant accept when a new player shows skills jajaja. they will make any excuse to say something bad about them, really those are the people who are bad players >=D
Dude I said maltfox is very good but playing against you makes him look even better (no offense). Have you ever tried to play online p2p with 3 frames or less? Its not that different from offline period. But on console is different because first of all you probably play on the PAL version (european) which is a lot different from NTSC (american) on project64k because of the speed.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter, the bottom line is that you will never have the same variety of SKILLED opponents on console as you have online, unless you live in the right areas.

No doubt, online is not the same. But it's close enough and gives you a much better play experience overall if you live in an area with very few (good) smash players.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
New matches is awesome. And swebits is right, playing online doesnt really make you that much better, you have to train on console to own on console, it's faster and better.

Best test of this, play fox online for a few weeks, then turn on your n64.

I havent watched the matches yet so Ill edit this later or wtv

surri is from newfoundland (havent said it in awhile)

Top Bottom