• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Swedish SSB Matches- maltfox, swebits, morgen >=D

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
new matches:

morgen (link) vs swebits (falcon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yF-wL2HgQw

maltfox (jigglypuff) vs swebits (falcon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9d6_ua2Pig

i see many people like morgen's yoshi and DK. we will record more with yoshi and DK as morgen.
and yes dylan is right, in hyrule castle falcon players werent playing so serious. they used the tilt combos just for fun. you can see maltfox playing seriously on the dreamland as falcon haha i think because he lost the first match >=D

swebits98

Smash Apprentice
thanks guys. i listened to nixxxon about keeping the space.
i think now i have a chance to do better against morgen. but not maltfox, he is still much higher level. his jiggpuff ***** me hehe >=D

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Maybe the best advice in this case would be to use Luigi to beat his jiggs lol.
If had to use falcon vs jiggs, i would do the "hit and run away" gay strategy =P

Edit: I don't get why Morgen uses the up+b so early when recovering O_o
Its better to reserve the jump and the up+b for as long as you can

smakis

Smash Ace
not that it's not good and all but **** that last one was boring to watch.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
LOL. Boring stuff from morgen.... At least he could have tried a more difficult combo on the last stocks.
I used to dio this but i never do it anymore because my opponents complain about it and yeah its boring

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Ugg, no DK Punches... same combo over and over... Morgen's DK is very good, but he's not "that" good... you're just not "that" good... No offense ¬_¬

MattNF

Smash Lord
**** tent combos aren't entertaining

I only use them if it's not a friendly, or if I'm behind by a few stocks and I have no choice but to play really gay

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Oh MAN I was LOLing when maltfox pulled the techchase uairs at the end. Good stuff.

Morgen's DK is probably the most fun DK to watch that I've seen in a while.
Yes Zenyore, your DK is up there too :chuckle:

MattNF

Smash Lord
wow techchase by maltfox on last stock was just TOO good.

also morgen should use the gay dreamland finish i always do when i have one stock advance : fgrab, jump down of the stage and throw him under dreamland
mario can get back from that

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
In 64, mashing out of stuff (yoshi's egg, shield broken, sing, Kirbycide, DK's Fthrow, etc.) is exactly the same whether you have 0% or 999%. There is no difference, as boom said.

In melee and brawl, more damage = more mashing.

ant-d

Smash Lord

Escape input is the minimum amount of input required to escape.

If done as fast as possible, DK's f-throw has an 84 frame input window. Technically, if you do my optimum strategy, which I talked about a long time ago, you double this potential input to 168.

Theoretically, an amazing button masher could always escape DK's f-throw.
In order for DK to have a guaranteed successful f-throw, the opponents damage must be 1938% or over. Impossible.

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
In 64, mashing out of stuff (yoshi's egg, shield broken, sing, Kirbycide, DK's Fthrow, etc.) is exactly the same whether you have 0% or 999%. There is no difference, as boom said.

The stun from getting your shield broken is shorter the more damage you have. Just pointing that out.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
i think im better with pika so i may change from falcon to pika

any requestz?
you should be able to play well with a lot of different characters, like your two buddies.

I want moar Maltfox. He is fking class lol
o wait, maybe DK dittos?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Isn´t DK´s grab to regrab guarantied though?

Svenskar =) har ni lirat på någon av alla turneringar (visseligen mest SSBM) eller lirar ni bara online/i kompiskretsen?

dch111

Smash Journeyman

The stun from getting your shield broken is shorter the more damage you have. Just pointing that out.
This is also true for sing actually. Or at least, for the computer players that I tested.

Top Bottom