• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New stream for chicago tourney 28th of March

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
GL!

Guess I'll be watching after all since I managed to miss the bus to Columbus and thus my tourny... *sob*

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Wish I could watch, but I'm on dial-up.

Good Luck Bo!

*cough* If it's over by the time I posted this... then, good luck anyway.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I got freaken Ninth. T_T They put me against Bowyer twice, BS. My bracket was so dumb. I guess i gotta work on my kirby now. I was able to beat him once using Kirby.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
it's all good bo. mks are just plain dumb. your skill far surpasses them anyways. i almost had to cry just watching boyR and his gay aggressive Mk like every other mk there is out there. So boring. So 9th out of? 100?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
it's all good bo. mks are just plain dumb. your skill far surpasses them anyways. i almost had to cry just watching boyR and his gay aggressive Mk like every other mk there is out there. So boring. So 9th out of? 100?
top 32 made it out of pools. I was already eligible for the seeds.

despite my dilemma, did anyone see me do doubles? or any of my MMs and friendlies? too good.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow Bo didn't know you used Kirby O.o. Anyways, I barely seen your matches I was busy :(.

But good stuff at the tournament though :).

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Wow Bo didn't know you used Kirby O.o. Anyways, I barely seen your matches I was busy :(.

But good stuff at the tournament though :).
Yea my kirby is actually good enough to be my main, but sadly, Mario>>>kirby. And thx, could have done better though.

Ah okay, all I read was ROB/G&W/Kirby and I was like "Where's Mario? T_T"
LOL yea, i used Mario a lot. especially through loser's and doubles. When i lose in a tournament its because I was facing someone from Michigan and i was forced to change my character, lol.

But Anther is different, I'd use Mario against Anther.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Michigan is tough... but so far I've always used Mario against them.

But, perhaps, that's because I can only play as Mario. Yeah, that's probably it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
If you keep practicing that kirby you definitely could... *goes to study the kirby matchup* :)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bo lost to BoyR (Mk)
OMG, my name is not freaking BoyR... Bowyer's my last name and the 'w' is silent so boyr/bowyer sounds like boyer.

If you think my MK is aggressive then you weren't watching my matches... I was playing pretty similar to spammer at this tourney...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, I basically quit singles, but Chicago people are sweet and I still love doubles, so that's why I went... I just played singles because I was there and I was bored...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I didn't get to see the whole set. I just saw Bo's G&W vs Bowyer's MK...You went Kirby first match? I'd think Kirby did better vs MK.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
We played 2 sets. First one he played ROB then G&W and it was recorded. 2nd he went all kirby and it wasn't recorded.

Top Bottom