• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW SSB4 Character Choice Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilex

Smash Ace
If there are Pokemon on the next one, you can ask me anything.
Lol same, I take huge pride in my Pokemon knowledge.

For a Pokemon poll, I want the 3 options to be:
-Deoxys (3rd gen rep please~)
-Plusle & Minun
- Meowth (I'm sick of 1st gen reps, but he's an exception)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lol same, I take huge pride in my Pokemon knowledge.

For a Pokemon poll, I want the 3 options to be:
-Deoxys (3rd gen rep please~)
-Plusle & Minun
- Meowth (I'm sick of 1st gen reps, but he's an exception)
We'll never see another 1st gen rep again. I wouldn't be surprised if Jigglypuff was replaced with Drifloon in SSB4. But Pikachu is timeless and cannot be replaced, lol.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
We're missing reps from both the second and third generations.

The second generation is where I'd most like to see another PT, with three starter Pokemon in different stages, like Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr, or any combination that works. If not that, there are a handful of Pokemon that could work.

For third generation, Deoxys is an obvious good choice, but I also like some other Pokemon like Medicham and Flygon, although they're probably just personal choices, since they don't have a lot of significance to any story or anything.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Again, timeless. He'll probably be modeled after the fourth generation, MAYBE have the fourth generation starters.
4th gen starters are lame.(and something tells me the inevitable 5th gen starters wont be any better.)

If he gets those instead of the awesome 1st gen starters, someone's gonna get angry. And you wont like me when I'm angry ಠ_ಠ

majora_787

Smash Hero
People were mad when mewtwo and roy were removed. They don't care what happens to the not-mascots if they have to catch up with the times.

Ilex

Smash Ace
We'll never see another 1st gen rep again. I wouldn't be surprised if Jigglypuff was replaced with Drifloon in SSB4. But Pikachu is timeless and cannot be replaced, lol.
...Drifloon?

We're missing reps from both the second and third generations.

The second generation is where I'd most like to see another PT, with three starter Pokemon in different stages, like Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr, or any combination that works. If not that, there are a handful of Pokemon that could work.

For third generation, Deoxys is an obvious good choice, but I also like some other Pokemon like Medicham and Flygon, although they're probably just personal choices, since they don't have a lot of significance to any story or anything.
I would love another PT with second gen Pokemon, but you need to remember that the Pokemon need to be bipedial to be accepted in Smash. Ivysaur had his vines but vines wouldn't fit with Chickorita's line. Perhaps he could have 3 Pokemon representing the first 3 gens. Charizard, Totodile, and Grovyle come to mind. However if we assume that Lucario will be replaced like Mewtwo was then it should represent the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Totodile, Grovyle and Infernape ftw.

Flygon wouldn't fit in, he's not really bipedial and has nothing going for him other than that fanboys love him. Medicham doesn't even that much. Plusle/Minun and Deoxys are the only 3rd gen reps I can really see playable. But Deoxys is better because he isn't a Pikaclone, and there needs to be at least one villain.

Overall, I would like the SSB4 roster to be:
-Pikachu
-Deoxys
-5th Gen rep
-Updated PT
-2nd gen rep?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Sorry about the hiatus. I have quite a few battles set up, and have for a long time now. Pokemon, I do not, because it's more or less, the most "controversial" when choosing characters because there really aren't that many special ones. The anime is the biggest influence and so far, we've had eleven movies. Here are the following with their respective mascots:
  • Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back - Mewtwo, Mew
  • Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia
  • Pokémon 3: The Movie: Spell of the Unown - Unown, Entei
  • Pokémon 4Ever: Celebi: Voice of the Forest - Celebi, Suicune, Tyranitar
  • Pokémon Heroes - Latias, Latios
  • Jirachi: Wish Maker - Jirachi, Absol, Flygon, Salamence
  • Destiny Deoxys - Deoxys, Rayquaza
  • Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - Mew, Lucario, Regice, Regirock, Registeel
  • Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - Manaphy, Kyogre
  • The Rise of Darkrai - Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai
  • Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin - Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Shaymin

Now, Mewtwo was playable in Melee because of his fame from the first movie. Lucario is playable because of his bipedal stature and his fame from a relatively recent movie. Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Unown, Entei, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, and Kyogre have all appeared as Pokeball Pokemon at some point in the Smash series. Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia (and pointless Cresselia) have all appeared in Brawl as boss/stage hazard Pokemon.

So we're left with: Tyranitar, Absol, Flygon, Salamence, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Darkrai, Giratina, Regigigas, and Shaymin.

Do any of the above listed seem like they would work -- at all? Tyranitar and Salamence are both big dragon-like Pokemon, so they're ruled out (their inclusion would bring Dragonite, Aggron, and Garchomp into the debate). Absol and Flygon are neither legendary, nor popular by modern standards, and their importance was in a movie long since passed, so rule them out. Now we're down to the four Regis, Darkrai, Giratina, and Shaymin. If Dialga and Palkia can't be playable (and they shouldn't), then neither should Giratina, since he's the third piece in their trio, so now we're down to the Regis, Darkrai, and Shaymin.

Deoxys, however, is bipedal, and could prove to be a very interesting character due to its ability to change forms. Having the ability to morph into four different forms would be great in battle. So, despite its current Pokeball Pokemon status, it has potential to rep the third Gen as a PC.

The Regi trio could act as interchangeable characters, much like the Pokemon Trainer, and their Final Smash could bring out Regigigas. They would act as standalone Pokemon, meaning that they do not pop out of a Pokeball, but enter more so like Lucario does.

Darkrai and Shaymin can be debated, but I would honestly never want to see either of them make the cut.

All in all, the Regis would definitely bring three (four) interesting movesets to Smash Bros, but they're probably better off as Pokeball Pokemon, along with Darkrai and Shaymin. Unfortunately, no other 2nd or 3rd Generation Pokemon hold enough importance (publicly) to be included, so I'm thinking that we're probably going to end up getting a 5th (or 6th) Gen rep by the time of SSB4. Lucario seems to be bolted in, due to its 4th Gen origins. Mewtwo was cut because it was 1st Gen, and despite my love for the guy, he's not going to come back - perhaps as a boss, but not a PC. The Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon will probably not change due to their popularity over every other starter, and because they were the first Pokemon available to the video game world. Jiggs might get the boot because of her 1st Gen origins - might.

Let's work on formulating a Pokemon poll, and I'll get to uploading a new one. Again, I have to apologize for the long delay of an update.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Deoxys, however, is bipedal, and could prove to be a very interesting character due to its ability to change forms. Having the ability to morph into four different forms would be great in battle. So, despite its current Pokeball Pokemon status, it has potential to rep the third Gen as a PC.

The Regi trio could act as interchangeable characters, much like the Pokemon Trainer, and their Final Smash could bring out Regigigas. They would act as standalone Pokemon, meaning that they do not pop out of a Pokeball, but enter more so like Lucario does.

Darkrai and Shaymin can be debated, but I would honestly never want to see either of them make the cut.

All in all, the Regis would definitely bring three (four) interesting movesets to Smash Bros, but they're probably better off as Pokeball Pokemon, along with Darkrai and Shaymin. Unfortunately, no other 2nd or 3rd Generation Pokemon hold enough importance (publicly) to be included, so I'm thinking that we're probably going to end up getting a 5th (or 6th) Gen rep by the time of SSB4. Lucario seems to be bolted in, due to its 4th Gen origins. Mewtwo was cut because it was 1st Gen, and despite my love for the guy, he's not going to come back - perhaps as a boss, but not a PC. The Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon will probably not change due to their popularity over every other starter, and because they were the first Pokemon available to the video game world. Jiggs might get the boot because of her 1st Gen origins - might.

Let's work on formulating a Pokemon poll, and I'll get to uploading a new one. Again, I have to apologize for the long delay of an update.
I have came up with an Idea to use all four Deoxys forms. All of them have a transform capability using it's down B (Like PT). Each would have different stats (Normal would be strong and light, attack would be very, very strong, but horribly light, Defense can be heavy, but weak, and speed can be Sonic fast or so and have a balanced everything else). All four can have their own special set, and their final smash, I haven't come up with that one.

Your Idea on the Regis was actually quite good.

Darkrai I have come up with a more solid moveset. Neutral B is Shadow ball, which we all know how that one would perform. Side B could be hypnosis, which works similar to a combination to Lucario's side B and Jigglypuff's up B. Darkrai's own up B would be quick attack, similar to Pikachu's. Down B is disable, which works similar to Mewtwo's version. Due to the fact that I was just looking at Darkrai's normal move set, Sakurai could come up with a more (or less) original moveset. The final Smash ensures that Darkrai won't get clone status (Luigified at least), as the Final Smash would be my favorite annoying move in the game, Dark Void. Dark Void is a combination of Luigi's and Peach's Final smash, except with a couple of original properties (along with hypnosis). Darkrai has a natural ability called bad dreams which saps away health to sleeping foes, so in SSB4, whenever an opponent sleeps, bad dreams racks up the damage meter. Dark Void affects a certain area and puts opponents to sleep, racking up damage. Unlike normal sleep, once an opponent has entered Dark Void, they won't wake up once hit. They will only wake up after a set time, time enough to be knocked of the stage to their doom.

Shayman seems like the best way to be done as an Ivysaur clone.

As I tried to tell people, Mewtwo was meant to be in Brawl, along with Roy and Dr. Mario, but for some reason, possibly the rush to make the game, Mewtwo was left out.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have came up with an Idea to use all four Deoxys forms. All of them have a transform capability using it's down B (Like PT). Each would have different stats (Normal would be strong and light, attack would be very, very strong, but horribly light, Defense can be heavy, but weak, and speed can be Sonic fast or so and have a balanced everything else). All four can have their own special set, and their final smash, I haven't come up with that one.

Your Idea on the Regis was actually quite good.

Darkrai I have come up with a more solid moveset. Neutral B is Shadow ball, which we all know how that one would perform. Side B could be hypnosis, which works similar to a combination to Lucario's side B and Jigglypuff's up B. Darkrai's own up B would be quick attack, similar to Pikachu's. Down B is disable, which works similar to Mewtwo's version. Due to the fact that I was just looking at Darkrai's normal move set, Sakurai could come up with a more (or less) original moveset. The final Smash ensures that Darkrai won't get clone status (Luigified at least), as the Final Smash would be my favorite annoying move in the game, Dark Void. Dark Void is a combination of Luigi's and Peach's Final smash, except with a couple of original properties (along with hypnosis). Darkrai has a natural ability called bad dreams which saps away health to sleeping foes, so in SSB4, whenever an opponent sleeps, bad dreams racks up the damage meter. Dark Void affects a certain area and puts opponents to sleep, racking up damage. Unlike normal sleep, once an opponent has entered Dark Void, they won't wake up once hit. They will only wake up after a set time, time enough to be knocked of the stage to their doom.

Shayman seems like the best way to be done as an Ivysaur clone.

As I tried to tell people, Mewtwo was meant to be in Brawl, along with Roy and Dr. Mario, but for some reason, possibly the rush to make the game, Mewtwo was left out.
Nice ideas for Deoxys and Darkrai. I'm personally not a fan of either Darkrai or Shaymin, and would hate to see either in Smash Bros, but it was well worth the read.

I know Mewtwo was stated for Brawl, but because he was cut, there's about a 50/50 chance that he won't come back in the next title. I love him and definitely want him back, don't get me wrong, but he might not return. Also, as for why the characters were cut, I think it was a matter of roster balance over time constraints. Look at the roster as it is. It was obviously planned out and carved to perfection (not that the roster is necessarily perfect, but when it comes to structural organization, it's pretty **** sharp).

I mean, what would they do, tack on both Mewtwo AND Plusle + Minun to the bottom of the Pokemon column, Dr. Mario to the bottom of the Mario column, Roy to the middle of the Fire Emblem/Earthbound column, Dixie Kong to the middle of the DK/Yoshi/Wario column, and Toon Zelda/Sheik (Tetra) to the bottom of the Zelda column? That leaves out the Metroid/Retro, Star Fox/F-Zero, Kirby/Pikmin, and the last column. Empty space equals unbalanced roster.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Nice ideas for Deoxys and Darkrai. I'm personally not a fan of either Darkrai or Shaymin, and would hate to see either in Smash Bros, but it was well worth the read.

I know Mewtwo was stated for Brawl, but because he was cut, there's about a 50/50 chance that he won't come back in the next title. I love him and definitely want him back, don't get me wrong, but he might not return. Also, as for why the characters were cut, I think it was a matter of roster balance over time constraints. Look at the roster as it is. It was obviously planned out and carved to perfection (not that the roster is necessarily perfect, but when it comes to structural organization, it's pretty **** sharp).

I mean, what would they do, tack on both Mewtwo AND Plusle + Minun to the bottom of the Pokemon column, Dr. Mario to the bottom of the Mario column, Roy to the middle of the Fire Emblem/Earthbound column, Dixie Kong to the middle of the DK/Yoshi/Wario column, and Toon Zelda/Sheik (Tetra) to the bottom of the Zelda column? That leaves out the Metroid/Retro, Star Fox/F-Zero, Kirby/Pikmin, and the last column. Empty space equals unbalanced roster.
A: I'm a big fan of Darkrai, especially considering how annoying Dark Void is, not to mention the fact how practical it is.

B: The real/main reason why Mewtwo (and a lot of other characters) were cut is an enigma, but time constraints were a likely cause.

C: Interesting point. Anyway, I figure that if there were to be a new smash, around 10 characters can be added to the roster. This means the Three ditched characters, (Mewtwo, Roy, and Dr. Mario, last two likely tweaked), possibly one more Pokemon or two (Plusle Minum team or a bipedal legendary like Deoxys or Darkrai), and the rest is up to question (Somebody like K. Rool to the Mario breakaway column, anybody for the LoZ column, Either Ridley or Dark Samus in the Fourth column [Ridley would suffer from size problems like losing his epicness, and Dark Samus might become Luigified], Somebody to the Fifth column [likely from Kirby], somebody to the sixth column [possibly Krystal this time], we already covered Pokemon, and the Eigth column, so one new series can be added to the last column)

I also discovered with only one new Pokemon Rep, the # of new characters equals exactly 10, whoh-hoh for hitting my predicted number! Yay!

Spire

III
BRoomer
A: I'm a big fan of Darkrai, especially considering how annoying Dark Void is, not to mention the fact how practical it is.

B: The real/main reason why Mewtwo (and a lot of other characters) were cut is an enigma, but time constraints were a likely cause.

C: Interesting point. Anyway, I figure that if there were to be a new smash, around 10 characters can be added to the roster. This means the Three ditched characters, (Mewtwo, Roy, and Dr. Mario, last two likely tweaked), possibly one more Pokemon or two (Plusle Minum team or a bipedal legendary like Deoxys or Darkrai), and the rest is up to question (Somebody like K. Rool to the Mario breakaway column, anybody for the LoZ column, Either Ridley or Dark Samus in the Fourth column [Ridley would suffer from size problems like losing his epicness, and Dark Samus might become Luigified], Somebody to the Fifth column [likely from Kirby], somebody to the sixth column [possibly Krystal this time], we already covered Pokemon, and the Eigth column, so one new series can be added to the last column)

I also discovered with only one new Pokemon Rep, the # of new characters equals exactly 10, whoh-hoh for hitting my predicted number! Yay!
Well, Darkrai isn't a bipedal. It has arms, but it's a floater - kind of like if R.O.B. was a ghost. It's the kind of Pokemon that could just levitate everywhere and be broken all over the place. I never want to see Dr. Mario or Roy again. There are plenty of better and UNIQUE Mario characters to be added - we really don't need the doc. Roy was a gimmick and Fire Emblem advertisement. There are already far more important characters in the series, and by the time the next Smash comes out, there will be even more. Those two, Pichu, and Plusle + Minun are on my ban list. Out of all the Pokemon, we do NOT need any more electric rodents.

I'm thinking that we'll get maybe one more rep from each series in the next smash. If anyone is removed, it'll be R.O.B., Lucario, and Snake and Sonic. I do not want anyone to be removed, but as for 3rd parties, they're usually a one time deal with most game series. As for new 3rd parties, sometimes a couple of new ones appear in the subsequent games, just as often as that happens, 3rd party characters may be removed entirely - and I'm in favor of that to make room for 1st and 2nd party characters.

As great as it would be to play as Bomberman (I've always wanted to), I'd gladly sacrifice him for a Nintendo character (a unique one at that). It's a Nintendo game, and should be Nintendo exclusive. 3rd Party characters show a weakness in the core world of Nintendo's franchises. When a game is dependent on 3rd party characters for money, then you know a few screws are loose inside.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Well, Darkrai isn't a bipedal. It has arms, but it's a floater - kind of like if R.O.B. was a ghost. It's the kind of Pokemon that could just levitate everywhere and be broken all over the place. I never want to see Dr. Mario or Roy again. There are plenty of better and UNIQUE Mario characters to be added - we really don't need the doc. Roy was a gimmick and Fire Emblem advertisement. There are already far more important characters in the series, and by the time the next Smash comes out, there will be even more. Those two, Pichu, and Plusle + Minun are on my ban list. Out of all the Pokemon, we do NOT need any more electric rodents.

I'm thinking that we'll get maybe one more rep from each series in the next smash. If anyone is removed, it'll be R.O.B., Lucario, and Snake and Sonic. I do not want anyone to be removed, but as for 3rd parties, they're usually a one time deal with most game series. As for new 3rd parties, sometimes a couple of new ones appear in the subsequent games, just as often as that happens, 3rd party characters may be removed entirely - and I'm in favor of that to make room for 1st and 2nd party characters.

As great as it would be to play as Bomberman (I've always wanted to), I'd gladly sacrifice him for a Nintendo character (a unique one at that). It's a Nintendo game, and should be Nintendo exclusive. 3rd Party characters show a weakness in the core world of Nintendo's franchises. When a game is dependent on 3rd party characters for money, then you know a few screws are loose inside.
I gotta disagree with you on the third party thing. The entire Smash Brothers series is a giant piece of fan service and the fans wanted Sonic and one of Sakurai's best friends (Kojima) wanted Snake. I don't think Sonic or Snake were for money.

But, Deoxys would bring an interesting (and fun) moveset to the game. While I like Mewtwo better, Deoxys would be much more fun to play as. But my choice for a new Pokemon character would be Rival Trainer who would have an alternate Pokemon set than Pokemon trainer (Most likely Pokemon for that would be Blaziken, Mudkip, and some grass pokemon).

Doctor Mario would be a good alternate costume for Mario and there's actually been discussion about a hacking attempt to replace Marth with Roy in Brawl (which actually might happen).

If any third party will get in, Sonic will be there, Snake might return, and as for newbies Megaman is most likely.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I gotta disagree with you on the third party thing. The entire Smash Brothers series is a giant piece of fan service and the fans wanted Sonic and one of Sakurai's best friends (Kojima) wanted Snake. I don't think Sonic or Snake were for money.

But, Deoxys would bring an interesting (and fun) moveset to the game. While I like Mewtwo better, Deoxys would be much more fun to play as. But my choice for a new Pokemon character would be Rival Trainer who would have an alternate Pokemon set than Pokemon trainer (Most likely Pokemon for that would be Blaziken, Mudkip, and some grass pokemon).

Doctor Mario would be a good alternate costume for Mario and there's actually been discussion about a hacking attempt to replace Marth with Roy in Brawl (which actually might happen).

If any third party will get in, Sonic will be there, Snake might return, and as for newbies Megaman is most likely.
I'm well aware of Snake and Sonic's reasons for inclusion, but it worked out mutually for both - 3rd parties attract more people and more cash for both Sakurai's team and Kojima and Sega.

Anyways, I'd also rather play as Deoxys than Mewtwo. Mewtwo's great, but he is old (I can't believe I'm saying this). He would feel too rusty. Deoxys, on the contrary, would be entirely unique, with probably four move sets.

The doc would be a great alt costume for Mario, which brings me to my next point - we need more alt costumes. If they give Ganondorf a sword, a Darknut should be his alt costume. Marth could have Roy, Bowser should have Dry Bowser, Sonic would have Shadow, etc, etc, most are obvious.

I think I have an idea for a good poll regarding Pokemon.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The new poll is finally up. I'm very sorry about the long delay. I'll be getting back on a more regular schedule now, so please stay tuned.

Mewtwo vs. Deoxys vs. Lucario!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Deoxys wins from your poll. A unique moveset, he represents newer generations, and he has what is possibly the coolest name in the Pokemon universe.

I still want Rival Trainer though.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
arg, just had to give me such a hard poll. ಠ_ಠ

As much as I LOVE Deoxys, and I would do anything to see him in a smash game, and I personally prefer him over Mewtwo, I'm going to have to admit Mewtwo is more deserving for a spot than my deoxy-chan ;_;

E: then again, since this poll is most likely for personal choices, I'll vote for deoxys, even though I think they should both be in, as unlikely as it may be ;A;

Lucario phales though.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Lol, why is Lucario in there? I hope Mewtwo won't because of the fanboys who can't accept that he's gone :/

Deoxys, obviously. Here's a moveset I made a week ago:

With Deoxys, I decided that with its DownB it can change forms. All the attacks are the same, but the stats of the forms differ. These stats include the damage of the attacks they inflict, the vertical recovery of their jumps and UpB, along with their weight and speed. The priority, range, hitboxes, and lag of their attacks stay the same among all forms.

Stats
Universal Stats:
Wall Jump/Cling: No
Size: 7/10
Crawl: No

Normal Form:
Speed: 4/10
Weight: 6/10
Power: 2/10
Recovery: 8/10
Fall Speed 6/10

Attack Form:

Speed: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
Power: 8/10
Recovery: 2/10
Fall Speed: 4/10

Defense Form:

Speed: 2/10
Weight: 8/10
Power: 6/10
Recovery: 4/10
Fall Speed: 3/10

Speed Form:

Speed: 8/10
Weight: 2/10
Power: 4/10
Recovery: 6/10
Fall Speed: 7/10

Specials
Neutral Special: Night Shade. An aura-sphere sized orb composed of a dark purple cloudy substance appears and disappears quickly about 4 spaces in front of Deoxys. This attack is good because it spaces the opponent away from you. It's damage varies with the form Deoxys is in. Atk-10%, Def-8%, Spd-6%, Nrml-4%.

Forward Special: Zen Headbutt. Deoxys lowers its head, and blasts forward after charging up. It works like Pikachu's SideB, but is a multi-hitter if it makes contact. Purple sparkles and energy shrouds Deoxys as it flies forward. For a fully charged Zen Headbutt, each of the multi hits does Atk-4%, Def-3%, Spd-2%, Nrml-1%. The horizontal recovery of this move also varies with the form. The normal form does about as much as Pikachu's Skull Bash in recovery, Def form gives 3/4 of that, Speed gives 1/2 of that distance, etc.

Up Special: Pursuit. Pretty much Deoxys gets shrouded in black energy and rapidly moves where you control it to. It only moves in one curve though, so you can't move it in more than one direction. If you don't control its movement, it'll home towards the opponent (It is pursuit after all). It is essentially the same as Lucario's Extremespeed. Atk-9%, Def-7%, Spd-6%, Nrml-5%. As with the SideSpecial, the recovery distance varies with the form.

Down Special: Form Switch. Pretty straight forward, and this cannot be used while airborn.

Final Smash: Psych Boost. Deoxys presses B when an opponent(s) is in front of it and they get 50% damage (Regardless of form) and fall asleep afterwards.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Lucario's is in because he's the Mewtwo replacement. They should fend off against one another, and Deoxys fits in perfectly.

Nice move set Ilex.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Deoxys - 8
Lucario - 1
Mewtwo - 1

I would like to see him in more than I would Mewtwo, and I really liked Mewtwo in melee. :ohwell:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I don't really miss Mewtwo all that much... And as much as I'd love to see Deoxys in, I'd rather just keep Lucario.

My vote is for Lucario.

Chasesin

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo just plain shouldnt have been replaced, by the time 4 comes out there will be a new character to replace lucario for SURE

Sir Fudge

Smash Rookie
No love for mewtwo? I would definatly want him in as long as he doesn't suck anymore =P
Vote=Mewtwo.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Just thinking... Is any of these really likely, though? If Lucario (4th gen) gets the boot, which isn't unlikely, I'd guess it probably won't be for Mewtwo (1st gen) or Deoxys (3rd gen). It'll probably be for some new Pokemon.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Because your an ignorant newb?

Maybe. No, it's because it makes no sense to see who is more popular amongst random characters. This is an ORGANIZED poll, unlike what you might be used to.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Okay then. Don't have to go all defensive. >.>

I see what you mean. I didn't know it was organized til someone said something.

And if you want organized, I rather they just bring back Mewtwo, keep Lucario, and just add a 5th generation pokemon. :p

majora_787

Smash Hero
It states in the first post, each poll is organized by series. And I help uphold the law in this poll, somewhat of a scorekeeper/cop. I'm naturally defensive on the subject. XP

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm personally hoping that Lucario gets replaced by a new Pokemon -- that isn't psychic (not that Lucario is, but he surely acts psychic in brawl) and that Deoxys debuts. Then we would have five 1st Gen, one 3rd Gen, and one new Gen. It's a little unbalanced, so maybe Jiggs may get the boot and be replaced by a 2nd or higher Gen Pokemon. I'll post the new Poll later today. This thread's popularity lowered due to my absence, so maybe keeping it up will rack in a few more votes.

So personally, I vote for Deoxys, but don't let that sway your votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom