• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash-Shoes!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Ever played smash and thought your skills have hit their max? Or that you really haven't improved your game in the last year or so?? Do you wonder why your rival gets the best of you because he owns you time and time again??

If you happen to be this guy, and want to know the answer to these questions then look no more!!!

..............................INTRODUCING.....................................

.....................SMASH-SHOES!!!!

"these aren't your grand-dad's shoes!!".. these are state of the art special shoes, that level up your game every time you wear them!!

Want to aquire the ColBol micro?? or be the crowd favorite like DaShizWiz?? Or better yet, come from being a zero and climbing up to hero status like Hungrybox did!?!

Then order and pick up your very own pair of Smash-Shoes!
they will change your game and life forever!!

Please allow 4-5 business days to design and ship. Shoes can be designed in any way you like. Smash characters, anime, and fonts can be sent to xyz@games.com please no IN-GAME pictures, or hentai(xxx) drawings. Please let me know where you want the picture and font on your shoe.

Special introductory price of $25.00!!

Hurry up this price wont last long!!

Below shows an example of our first shoe proto-type... Paper Mario, along with his rivals. :)

-xYz

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
FIRST POST!!!!!!

question... do u provide diffrent sizes?

ill talk to you more on aim about it.. this looks cool. im in!!! hype hype!!!! ima buy like 3 of them!!

- uuaa

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Pichu on my shoes.
FIRST POST!!!!!!

question... do u provide diffrent sizes?

ill talk to you more on aim about it.. this looks cool. im in!!! hype hype!!!! ima buy like 3 of them!!

- uuaa
yes we provide all sizes my friend.
holy crap

do you think you could get pit on one shoe and falcon on the other
yup, and that would be a awesome combo, because falcon is manly and pit is a lil *****. :)
they go hand in hand.

Do they have to be those shoes?

I'm interested in having a pair of size 13's done for myself, but not that exact shoe though :/

Can it be done?
hmm most likey, but you'll have to send me you're shoes.... no smelly plz.

Ice Climber...shoes......? Can only dream so big.
start dreaming sweet prince.

I would like to bid 30 dollars on those solid calves
YEHS!!! I would put falcon on one side and my face on the other... you would.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm the question I must ask myself is do I want to actually buy a pair of shoes in this style... @_@

but they are $25...

What form of payment would you take?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Hmm the question I must ask myself is do I want to actually buy a pair of shoes in this style... @_@

but they are $25...

What form of payment would you take?
these style shoes are the.... the price is cheap and you can pick whatever picture you like... I think its a win win situation here buddy. :)

Top Bottom