• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never seen them. I remember Digimon having their "size" given in bytes. Cute, but INFURIATING.
LOL, no. Giving digimon's size in bytes is just brilliant.

Leave it like that only

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I guess I wrote that with such lack of concern for who I was writing about I forgot to even hit the spell check. Right right, spelling errors reflect a person's ability to form cohesive ideas.

Much like reading into this

That's an awful lot of mad to have evoked name calling.
Yes, the true demonstration of your wits.

I love how you believe differed to name calling.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Comedy and a half! Now I feel compelled to call you an idiot resort to labeling/name calling..

Correct me on my spelling will you?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Stop being such Queens.

If it came down to it, would you rather have K. Rool or Dixie, and why?

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Naw we're not starting this again,

Osis, we need more variety in our conversations.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Bahh, awful choice, but K.Rool I guess. Mostly cause he would be the most unique, and he's more important than Dixie to DKC.

And yes, Donkey Kong DOES need a third rep. And a fourth one :)

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bahh, awful choice, but K.Rool I guess. Mostly cause he would be the most unique, and he's more important than Dixie to DKC.

And yes, Donkey Kong DOES need a third rep. And a fourth one :)

10+ years ago they would have it

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
When N says something I am thinking, it makes me feel much closer to him. On knowledge vs. Intelligence, I was about to say something like "You could know all of Wikipedia by memory, but it wouldn't mean a thing without understanding the meaning of it all." SOMETHING.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Why is uniqueness a deciding factor? That seems awfully silly as an inherit deciding factor. Like I could see if there were two characters with otherwise comparable credentials, but uniqueness as a prime reason? Just silly.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Waluigi, Krystal, Dixie, Bomberman because I've been trolling so hard that my opinion is not just invalid, it's negatively valid to the point that nobody will want the characters any longer.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Why is uniqueness a deciding factor? That seems awfully silly as an inherit deciding factor. Like I could see if there were two characters with otherwise comparable credentials, but uniqueness as a prime reason? Just silly.
That's why we decided sexy was more umportunt.

Duh?

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
When N says something I am thinking, it makes me feel much closer to him.
Come now all I did was take one word from what you just said!

Lets mix this discussion up . Pop a guess their wieght mini game in Smash Next.

That's why we decided sexy was more umportunt.
Explainations like these is how I knew this discussion was going nowhere.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Not for me/

But Donkey Kong isn't exactly THE series of this Nintendo generation
Donkey Kong Country returned last year. While I would wish DK would only get HALF of the attention Mario gets from Nintendo, you cannot say the series is dead. Not at all. And if only running series would get new characters, only Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and maybe Metroid would get a new character. :/

Donkey Kong is generally agreed to be one of the least represented franchises in Smash in terms of playable characters anyway universally. King K.Rool is also heavily suggested and popular with Smash fans. And Dixie (after Mewtwo) is to me the most likely of the famous Forbidden 7 to get included. So yeah, you cannot deny their chances.

Also, Impa >>>> Sheik

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Also I think you're dumb.

D

Deleted member

If we are arguing credentials, K. Rool by far. He's been in more games.

So either credentials or uniqueness, K. Rool wins.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Also, Anyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Impa >>>> Sheik

Fixed a little error.

D

Deleted member

K. Rool is too fat for Smash. :troll:

Lukinhasss, shut up now, or we will have 20 pages about Impa vs. Sheik arguments again. It's best to just leave sleeping dogs lie.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Having a roster full of unique characters does help. If every single character was a generic muscle manly man, that would be boring.

And King K. Rool isn't fat, he just has a lot of girth. RESPECT THE GIRTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom