• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm guessing that Pit would get the sacred treasures as his Final Smash and Palutena would get his old one or Sakurai would go the extra mile and give her

FS: EPIC LEVEL TROLLING

Every foe trips uncontrolably until they give up and rage about it online.
Palutena's Final Smash would be her x-ray specs seeing your ignorance. The opponent then complains about the lame comedy act, and then everyone explodes for no reason.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yup, that's pretty much how all my encounters with girls go. :troll:

I want Ross from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones to be a playable character. What do you think?
He'd be... alright, but has no chance. There are alot of better and more likely FE characters, honestly. At least if he got in (which he won't) he would have a unique weapon.

With all the support for Palutena which has reached Pre-Brawl Ridley levels Has anyone got any idas for a good moveset?
There were a few movesets posted a while back, but I can't really remember any of them specifically. Most of them were projectile based (beams, lasers, bolts, n stuff) taken from her boss battle. I imagine her as a bigger/taller character (she is a goddess), who moves relatively slowly on the ground but has good air game. Probably a mid-heavy character, but relatively floaty.

In my time it starts in an hour.
Are we using the chatroom for this?
Doesn't it start at like 11pm in the UK?
And I'll be in the chatroom if I can manage to break my prior commitments. Damn Nintendo for just announcing it yesterday, I shifted everything to work around them. :glare::awesome:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Apparently the conference is only half an hour so I think it's a setup or some big feature that features more in the bigger ones.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I doubt there will be anything about the new Smash Bros in this E3 (Of course that's what i said last year). I do hope to see new games from.

Starfox (With Wii motion plus *crosses fingers*)
F-Zero
Eternal Darkness
Double Dragons

And possibly
Star Tropics
Pro-Wrestling
Guardian Legends

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I doubt there will be anything about the new Smash Bros in this E3 (Of course that's what i said last year). I do hope to see new games from.

Starfox (With Wii motion plus *crosses fingers*)
F-Zero
Eternal Darkness
Double Dragons

And possibly
Star Tropics
Pro-Wrestling
Guardian Legends
I very much want to see a new Starfox and F-zero. Although, I don't think we will get F-zero this E3 while I think we should get Starfox but we will have to see.

Also, can't wait for Nintendo direct in almost 20 minutes.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey Falchion, don't show the chatroom's link, we don't want some party crashers/non-Backroomers to join in the chat...

EDIT: Yo Backroomers, get in the chat now, some of us are there already. I hope you don't miss the presentation!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You really shouldn't expect much from this presentation. It's just showing some hardware, and it's only 30 minutes. We still have 3 more after this one. :laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
One of the cute baby ones too. Y'know, the kind with the little neckerchief like you see in petting zoos. One of those goats.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I very much want to see a new Starfox and F-zero. Although, I don't think we will get F-zero this E3 while I think we should get Starfox but we will have to see.

Also, can't wait for Nintendo direct in almost 20 minutes.
Well I think F-Zero should be a starter game for the Wii-U. They haven't had a game since the Gamecube and it would be a great game to show off the graphics. Also they need a replay option so you can actually enjoy the background after racing.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Well I think F-Zero should be a starter game for the Wii-U. They haven't had a game since the Gamecube and it would be a great game to show off the graphics. Also they need a replay option so you can actually enjoy the background after racing.
Actually they have had games on the GBA since F-zero GX but still, its been 8 years. 9 Years if you don't count F-zero Climax because it wasn't released in Japan.

At least Miyamoto hinted it for the Wii U so I really hope we see Falcon return.

Also, I really would like to see the online for F-zero Wii U.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Wii U Pro Controller looks a lot like a X Box controller.. and that trailer was so cheesy xD

:phone:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Actually they have had games on the GBA since F-zero GX but still, its been 8 years. 9 Years if you don't count F-zero Climax because it wasn't released in Japan.

At least Miyamoto hinted it for the Wii U so I really hope we see Falcon return.

Also, I really would like to see the online for F-zero Wii U.
Online for F-Zero would be great too if they make a better custom racer options.

Well it looks like Wii-U will be heavily influenced by the internet. That should mean better online play for Smash.

I'm not sure if I like the whole miiverse thing. I really don't care who is playing the same game or what their opinons are.

Also did anyone notice the Zelda Preview? It seems like Skyward Sword just game out.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Wii Pro controller was one of the smartest moves Nintendo made for the Wii U.
That plus the HD & all the online features, hardcore gamer have nothing to worry about now.

I officially can't wait for Sm4sh now...

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Wii-U pro controller YESSSSSSS

:phone:
Loving the online system so much, hope I can get black Wii U controller. Wii U pro controller doesn't look much better for competitive smash than the originial one but it looks good for first person shooters.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
But it's not wired so tourneygays can still complain.
Will that cause lag or something?

Because the only thing I don't like is that it won't work well for competitive Smash due to button layout.

Edit: actually the control sticks are higher up so I guess that's good but the buttons are diagnol like the old one so its weird

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Non-specific action figure for Smash 4!

Seriously, I expect I'd lol in 3 years if he was a sticker or something.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Maan, Oaster, thanks for the headsup tho. Gotta find a better chatroom. (-lwl-);

Lol, we should also vote that Warren's Ditcher/Zombie Player and his Grandpa Friend for Sm4sh.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
Look at me, coming back again like people still remember who I am. :3

That podcast was great! I'm so hyped about the Pro Controller and the inevitability of playing Smash on it. I was certainly happy to see some Mario gameplay, too. Miiverse seems interesting. Hopefully it'll deliver. The trailer wasn't the most flattering, though. (I did get a bit of a chuckle out of "Call me grandpa!" "That makes me uncomfortable.")

Also, Iwata's certainly a lot better at talking to a massive E3 crowd than he is talking to a camera. He did okay, but at some points he seemed a bit hesitant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom