• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
care to elaborate? haha
You need to have a good logic of speculation.

You have to be not - so biased. That's all I know.

@SSBF: That guy with fire on his head looks like Ghost Rider on steroids.

And that other ninja could be a sheikah?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You need to have a good logic of speculation.

You have to be not - so biased. That's all I know.
Although we have let people in for a lot less. :laugh:

I say just let Dr.Claw in, it's not like we have anything to hide there other than my info thread. :laugh:

E3 is when we'll need to be a bit more exclusive.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
What about "puppet" user in Smash? A character that alone, is Pichu status, but has this sort of mobile weapon that helps even out their strength? Like, Olimar, or Clover and Nirvana?

I'll think of some characters to fit this bill when I get back.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
What about "puppet" user in Smash? A character that alone, is Pichu status, but has this sort of mobile weapon that helps even out their strength? Like, Olimar, or Clover and Nirvana?

Do you mean like an expansion on the idea of Dedede throwing Waddle Dee's? Like perhaps the Waddle Dees (or whatever) are controllable after they're launch?

I say just let Dr.Claw in, it's not like we have anything to hide there other than my info thread. :laugh:

i appreciate the vote! haha

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
But we don't have the ability to invite users. Isn't that SSBF's job?
Yep, so yet again we'll have to direct anyone who wants to join to SSBF.

Do you mean like an expansion on the idea of Dedede throwing Waddle Dee's? Like perhaps the Waddle Dees (or whatever) are controllable after they're launch?
I don't like the idea. It will leave Dedede helpless.

I'm fine with Dedede's grappler playstyle.

Someone like Kankuro?

Hmm....

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Shorts: ...Puppetmon? :troll:
YES. I was thinking, does any Nintendo character have some sort of NON living, moving object? Like... a robot?

IDUNNO. I just like Clover and Nirvana.

TOO exclusive is never good. The cream of the crop is only allowed in the SSB4 discussion group, and it's dead right now. Has been for over a month. Once E3 rolls around IM SURE it will be back up and running. Maybe is SPYDR ever comes back, we could invite some people. But meh.

I would for sure invite Oasis. He a pretty cool Etemon. I drew ou btw. I want to draw EVERYONE eventually. It was you and me. You were in an Etemon hoodie holding out papers.... and I was in a Krystal hoodie, making fun of you.

Do some research.

The only thing that comes into my mind with this puppet playstyle are the characters from Persona 4 BUT they're unlikely 3rd parties.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...In a sense I guess you could say Pokemon Trainer is like that. But also not. I guess the chance to use Professor Hector like that has passed by. UH. I dunno, am I even on the right track? Lol.

YOU NEED A SCANNER. I tried doodling you once too, but it was very doodly and out of your short shorts came very long noodly legs.

It's too bad I've procrastinated so much that I don't have the time to enjoy this story.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
If Waluigi was a character from a different franchise but had the same role I bet people would advocate him all day.

as much as people deny it, they prioritize rosters by franchise first a foremost, and pay no attention to the actual CHARACTER.
QFT

If he ever ends up as a major character in the Wario series (or Yoshi) then he'd have more support.
That can apply to other things too, like Pokemon (Deoxys and Totodile :D) and LoZ (Wolf Link & Midna) being limited with rep. Not character hate tho.

Hey YTL, here's my complete playlist of Chris Redfield videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky0E1Ki7PMY - Combofiend vs The Absolute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy6-ugWu7PQ - Dark Dragon vs Rebello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO3uXUXvYm4 - Dark Dragon vs JS Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncxk8ZNfpB4 - KrsJin vs Tribal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsXQuVvi0do - DJ Ducky VS Brandon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT5Z9IRnqwc - Jigglymaster : More Chris combos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq4TU6AP5Iw - Jigglymaster : Chris combos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSqnfuenSAs - Jigglymaster : 10 shot magnum challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylttlLhZZI - Personaworld/Nefarious Joe : Chris combo video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xNTVpZvNXo - ??? (Forgot) : STARS combo video

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
My name comes from me being short actually. Although I'm NOT that short anymore, like five sixish I think? This username is like, six years old... I was like 12-13 when I made it up. My other usernames are more me. I think I actually have a KeShaOfTheFlies account here. I don't have a Spongecakes/SimonIsTheBeast account here though. I prefer ALL of them to ShortiecanBrawl456..... lame.

ANYHOW, yeah... here's Carl Clover and Nirvana up against Ragna the BloddEdge The Wheel of fate is turning~

Someone like THAT.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh wow, I imagined Shorts being taller than me for some strange reason despite SHORT being right there in your name. I wanted to believe you attended a Smash tournament, and someone, IMPRESSED by your skills, said "This shortie can brawl. BD"

...I don't think I ever even thought "Shortie" referred to height. Thought you meant it as KID or something. So weird.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Played Kirby RTDL again, this time with multiplayer. Meta and D3 have some moves from Brawl lol (unless Shuttle Loop and Hammer Twirl have been used before)
DAMN I wish my Wii wasn't broken :( Oh well by the time I get the Wii U it might be a bit cheaper.
Still using it for ideas!

@broserker
Why do you always relate me to Chris vids in MvC? haha
I just bookmarked the post for now, my pc's lagging like crazy.

What's been going on the past few days?

5'8 is BARELY average height lol but I'm shorter than Shortie I'm like 5'5

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I was an uncreative child. I'M SORRY. Oasis's name would have been BlondielikesEtemon if I would have chosen it. Nope. just a short catboy.

Anyways, you guys should look at some of the blazblue characters for inspiration. I'll grab me 3DS and freshen up on the game right now.

Taokaka. We need a Taokaka of smash.

We need some Kaka

Isn't Shortie 18?

Oh and I JOIN smash tourneys.... And get pissed off by Wario.

I remember there was a 12 year old smasher. He's 6th place in SoCal (South California) power rankings (From what I remember?) but he gets MAD when he loses. Some people just go easy on him or they pick on him. I remember it during um... 2008 or 2009. I don't know if I clearly remember it.

Isn't that smasher a female? I can't recall :urg:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Isn't Shortie 18?

Oh and I JOIN smash tourneys.... And get pissed off by Wario.

I remember there was a 12 year old smasher. He's 6th place in SoCal (South California) power rankings (From what I remember?) but he gets MAD when he loses. Some people just go easy on him or they pick on him. I remember it during um... 2008 or 2009. I don't know if I clearly remember it.

Isn't that smasher a female? I can't recall :urg:
THERE IS. For Melee, she was a Marth mainer. I forgot her name though. There are a few. :l I would slap that child. If one thing pisses me off more than adults raging, it's children. Calm down and eat your Oreo's and get boners while watching cartoons. Stop whining. BRAT.

I AM 18, why do you ask?

Is there any lesbian Smash players? That's something I WANNA KNOW. There is Gay/Girl/Young...what about the lesbians?...

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@broserker
ZONING (how I use Links) not camping lol
Wait, where are you from that a tourney's going on?

My friend was a Peach main, but he's not a lesbian...he's gay lol Well he's bi but he's more gay. He was pretty good too, if he ever learned how to float offensively he'd be a lot harder to play when he did.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I was really into Peach, Shelda, and Doc in Melee. Peach was definitely one f my better characters. She's beastly if you use your Turnips right. I miss Melee, I wish I still owned it.

I hope SSB4 is faster than Brawl... I hate how I lose to people who stand around. It bothers me.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Shelda is definitely more fun than just one or the other. I think a good way to balance the both of them is to give Zelda more KOability and keep Sheik's combo ability but lose some KOability.

SORA hasn't started development yet right? I mean they could be brainstorming, but by the time they do start, hopefully they look into the hacks people have gone through to get an idea of what fans want (ahem like Project M).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shelda is definitely more fun than just one or the other. I think a good way to balance the both of them is to give Zelda more KOability and keep Sheik's combo ability but lose some KOability.
I want the opposite. I mean, I love being both, but truth be told, I'm Shelda because I NEED to be at times. I switch to Sheik when my Zelda is getting owned. I want them both to be solid characters on their own, and simply have switching be an option.

One of the reasons I have problems with PEETEA.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Why does Sakurai always screw up characters that are meant to be used together. And why does he keep making them. Though I bet the situation would have been loads better with Brawl if the Wii could have just handled the transformation time properly.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Why does Sakurai always screw up characters that are meant to be used together. And why does he keep making them. Though I bet the situation would have been loads better with Brawl if the Wii could have just handled the transformation time properly.
AT LEAST FOR ZELDA/SHEIK they should be complete characters on their own because ou aren't FORCED to be them. Same with ZSS and Samoose. Pokemon Trainer, while rediculous and an all around stupid concept, makes sense.

ALSO, come play! Mr. SWF could be YOU.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I come back after an awesome 4 pm to 5:50 am nap, and this is what I find you guys talking about? Oh, blow me a unicorn, people T_T

Anyways, I'm gunna be on CoD zombies tonite.Don't w8 up >:<

And another note, I got a poll up on youtube (Did I say alrdy?) It's on my Blog, the link is.

I've played KSS. It's my favorite Kirby games (Return to DL might change this)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I recently went back and heard that shorts is 18? His personality seems... 74

I am 6'2. I am not short? Yay :)

Perhaps I should join tournys on here once I get Wi-Fi T_T and crush u all like fall leaf.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I recently went back and heard that shorts is 18? His personality seems... 74

I am 6'2. I am not short? Yay :)

Perhaps I should join tournys on here once I get Wi-Fi T_T and crush u all like fall leaf.
Asage, you're just dah bess.

Did you notice I posted something about Mr. and Mrs. SWF? Why not go compete? Should be fuuun~

Why don't you "crush the competition"?

LOCAL tourneys. Not wi-fi. Wifi sucks hard

Asage, didn't you say that you were a 12 year old? How is it possible that you're a 6 footer 12 year old?

Crush the competition. *laughs*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Asage, you're just dah bess.

Did you notice I posted something about Mr. and Mrs. SWF? Why not go compete? Should be fuuun~

Why don't you "crush the competition"?
Depends if it's Wi-Fi. Local is always too far for me. Got school, and no car.
MR. and Mrs. SWF? Explain.
I'm Hulk with Lucario. Explaination of our last game? :awesome:

(I'm 17, weighing 373, and are 6'7. That's a beast :awesome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom