• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*New Smash 64 Tournament w/ Prizes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Meow edit: Advertising is not allowed on the forums.

Read those for details. Also, if you participated in the last tournament we held, this new tournament will be run much more smoothly and quickly. Although the last tournament went very well, including 50+ participants, this new tournament will go flawlessly and much quicker than the last one which lasted about 3 months because things got complicated from the get-go due to the fact that our site wasn't completed yet.

So go check it out and post there or message me on that site with any questions.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
**** or GTFO

This just seems like an advertisement to get people to sign up on your forums. Sorry Unknown I STILL LOVE YOU (kinda).
However I will join if you use Mupen64K, and make use of the recording features... also if this tournament is in a few weeks, I'll add recording to the next version. So everyone can use it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'll join, but do I have to sign up on the fourms to enter. Cause I don't feel like taking the time to do all that.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
the last tournament was rigged, I don't know what you're talking about unknown for it running smoothly. From what I saw the iXi members never or rarely got DQ'ed and I got booted right the **** out for what reason, im not sure. I think this is more of an advertisement for iXi than an actual tourny seeing as how iXi did soooo good in that tournament(hax)

Anyway, ill join if this is on p2p

Nephiros

Smash Ace
No thanks, I'd rather host quick prize-less unrigged tournaments, thank you.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
The last tourney was rigged because Johnny won and he was in iXi right? Dedrick came in 2nd and he was iXi right? Jaime came in third and he was iXi right?

There were many DQ's and a low tolerance to them because it took 3 frikkin months for you fools to finally get it done because I made sign ups before the site was completed, which was a mistake.

That being said, the poll I put up will last until Sunday and then I'll have sign ups for a week. Right after that week the tournament will start, in which you will already know the date of the tournament, which will last about 1-3 (at most) days because I will include that before you sign up.

The prize will most likely be money again or maybe something else. We haven't determined it yet.

You guys want to argue over something petty then go ahead lol because I don't need to prove anything. Join if you want, don't if you want, doesn't matter.

~UNKNOWN iXi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom