• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW side b trick

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
So if you side b with b00wser, and then you b00ser (lol i actually mean bowser but say b00ser to sound c00l) claw B4 hitting tha ground, then you can JUMP And you get ANOTHER JUMP BACK OH MY GAWD.

Bowser has a 3RD JUMP.

in fact; because you can do this forever; and it's infinite; it works up to 11 times.

11!!!!

this is because b00ser is a king koopa and it's hard for him to jump because he is the most heaviest brawl character in super smash brothers brawl for the nintendo wii. he gets tired easily. don't we all?

I think we should call this advance tech the raging felix claw... of diddy kong. that's why I posted it here. I want to keep it a secret from the b00ser boards because it's a bad MU for diddy and we need all the help we got.

On a more serious note, you can L cancelled throw with diddy out of running pivot whereas you cannot do so with a glidetoss or a normal throw. kbye

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy mains are always serious. dont believe us? then you might as well main diddy :#

Choice

Smash Champion
oh shoot, i'm gonna run off and tell the b00sers! say goodbye to having a viable character.

Top Bottom