• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Sheik Chaingrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I believe this is undiscovered. But you will have people who say they allready have <_< But as I was playing against a level 1 falco the other day I had discovered a chain grab. Down Throw>F Tilt> Grab>repeat. Now from 0% to like 30% He doesn't pop in the air. But it moves him next to sheik where she can grab him again. And I believe there is no way to get out of it. And than once the down throw f tilt starts popping him in the air. This is where the true chaingrab begins. Because there is no way to get out of it. It lasts for quite a while. You just have to follow DI. it works from 30%-90% or more. The numbers are very rough because I was short on time. If somebody could help me out and find out what percentages this can be done at. And if it works from 0% up. (It doesn't move falco very far from you allowing you to grab again.) I don't know if you can tech it though. Thanks a lot everyone.

AS Money

Smash Lord
you mean reseting them like whe capitan upthrows then jabs it works with sheik too cept with the dthrow

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
this is ********

This has potential. And it's not ********. sure it might not be perfect but it has some potential.

and 30%to like 90%(when falco pops up in the air when you f tilt him) on a falco is a true chaingrab. No one can get out of it except di but if you chase it you catch them again. This is true.

to banks. NO

AS Money

Smash Lord
or you can dthrow and tech chase like normal the extra tilt brings in many variables of di i dont want to get into

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if they DI the tilt you can't chase them and chaingrab. Also, they can tech away from the throw before u can tilt at any %. Leave.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hey I made up another type of chain grab. First you down throw them, and then you use your Forward B chain, and then hit them several times, and while the electricity stuns them, you instantly grab them again. This works approximately 20-739%.

AS Money

Smash Lord
i think that one has a better chance of working than kamikazi's one just out of pure mindgames

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
i think that one has a better chance of working than kamikazi's one just out of pure mindgames
and he is probably right, lol.

This is indeed ********. Try this on one of your friends and ask them to flip the control stick in different directions when you are trying this "chaingrab"

You'll then see, why everyone think this is ******** ;)

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
on falcon you can dthrow-jab-grab-dthrow-repeat. dont know if it works on fox or falco.

darkatma: zelda isn't, never was, and never will be better than sheik. see the tier list..

darkatma

Smash Hero
on falcon you can dthrow-jab-grab-dthrow-repeat. dont know if it works on fox or falco.

darkatma: zelda isn't, never was, and never will be better than sheik. see the tier list..

Lol uhm.. I know sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet, but cmon! that was a SARGASM!
I'm quite aware that sheik counters every single one of zelda's moves in every way possible :p I do play both, regardless of my siggie :p

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hey I made up another type of chain grab. First you down throw them, and then you use your Forward B chain, and then hit them several times, and while the electricity stuns them, you instantly grab them again. This works approximately 20-739%.
ROFLLLL! M2k owns lol WOW :chuckle:

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Consider that CPU never DI away. Its either up, towards or neutal. Try it by knocking a Peach or Jiggly CPU really high they DI straight back at you then either tech or roll away. So naturally alot of stuff is gonna link together on CPUs.

soap

Smash Hero
if they dont tech you can uptilt regrab at low percents, or you can wait for the in place tech uptilt and grab them, i do this at low percents because a down smash just resets them and they grab you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom