• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new real pit combo

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i was in training a few seconds ago and i found out an interesting combo

you know the dthrow-uair combo
well you can actually do a dthrow-arrow shot at him (hitting of cource) at higher percentages and it would be a 3 hit combo (because d throw is really 2 hits)

i did this while practicing my pivot grab on a metaknight
so yea just something i found if its alreaddy widely known then lock this

MrEh

Smash Hero
Training mode considers a Flubbed Knee into a Falcon Punch a combo. ><

So yeah. Real opponent please.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
haha, MrEh does say some funny things doesnt he... :-) anyway this could be done easily by simple improv and doesnt seem like something to make such an exciting thread title about... :-/

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its not a combo by any means, I do this very often in matches to mix up my game at midhigh to high %'s. You can't say it makes it a combo because 1 attack hits over and over, if you did that then Nair and many of Pits moves would be some of the "longest" combos in the game. It also can't be called a true combo if they can get out of it by simply air dodging.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well ill record it to show you what i mean
it probably isnt very effective in a match but i was really shocked when i was in training and saw the "consecutive hits" thing hit 3 when i hit him with the arrow but it has to be quick

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Training mode considers a Flubbed Knee into a Falcon Punch a combo. ><

So yeah. Real opponent please.
lol silly sakurai

'-'

sakurai sits at home brawling a lvl 1 cpu........

"wow" he says after another narrow win.
"i'm too good. Mabey I sould enter in a tourney."

Top Bottom