• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Premium Perks

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I bought premium a while ago and saw yesterday that paypal had succesfully drawn the money from my bank account. How long does it usually take before premium activates, after the money has been withdrawn from a bank account?

Kempatsu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kempatsu
3DS FC
2251-4505-3091
I have viewed these boards for 10 years and never really posted until recently.
I bought premium a while ago and saw yesterday that paypal had succesfully drawn the money from my bank account. How long does it usually take before premium activates, after the money has been withdrawn from a bank account?

For me, it was immediately.

drewlynoted

Smash Cadet
Are you notified when your name change actually goes through?

I posted on Virgilijus's profile a week ago and am wondering how long it will take.

I don't want to spam his profile with posts to change my name, but would like to know how and when it will happen.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Are you notified when your name change actually goes through?

I posted on Virgilijus's profile a week ago and am wondering how long it will take.

I don't want to spam his profile with posts to change my name, but would like to know how and when it will happen.
No, your name should just be changed one day. He usually does the name changes in batches, so it may take a little while and it may not; but it shouldn't be much longer probably.

Top Bottom