• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Attack?

Variable

Smash Ace
Sorry if this has been discussed already which it probably has. But anyway I wasn't sure.

First you pull up a turnip from the ground, then jump over the enemy throw the turnip down, and as soon as you throw it down if you press a to perform a nair you can catch the turnip and hit with the nair at the same time. You can do this at low percents numerous times in a row to perform combo. After a while the nair will knock your opponent to far to be able to quickly jump above him and continue the combo. But until then it's a pretty nice technique.

Sorry again if this has been discovered.

Variable

Smash Ace
I've done something like this in the waiting room except I used nair lol.

Never done it in a real match though :/
That's how I discovered it. But I used it in the match and it works. Just not for very long. a Good 2 times is great, and allows for a follow up afterwards.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think something like this was around Excel_Zero's combo video. Just saying, don't know if everyone around here has seen it (it's old, but it is still a (brawl) combo video).

Edit: YEP! Saw it real fast, it's early into the video. Around 0:51 - 0:55. Skip to those parts, or just watch the whole thing.

Top Bottom