• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW OLIMAR GLITCH!! read!

Denti

Smash Master
I was playing Gabby's snake online and i did the strangest thing. I up threw as he was being hit by a grenade that was at his feet and the blast shot him up but as he was flying up from the blast my up throw's momentum kicked in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGs3Q_kk3M0

The timing is very difficult so when i reenacted this i put the grenade on a platform above me. Imagine if we could do that kind of timing on command when the grenade is at their feet? Olimar community, this is when I need you most. :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Not new at all.

When Olimar's up throw starts, it has to finish, no matter what happens. The knock back has to happen. The most common trick used with it is to up throw the opponent into a hazard on pictochat (piranha plant, cart, missile, etc) to bring kills a lot earlier. It works with any damaging attack that has enough force to know the opponent out of the throw.

Denti

Smash Master
:0 well i knew it could be used in pictochat but every time i fight a snake now there always ends up a grenade at their feet, and i did it with the grenade at his feet and won that round because of it. I just want a bigger in look into it because if we could do that kind of **** on command it would be quite deadly.

Top Bottom