• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Nintendo Direct Tomorrow (April 1st, 2015)

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
I'm really afraid about this direct. since tomorrow with be april fools... they may pull out something to piss us off. like... something with mewtwo..?

I've got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach ;-;
Don't worry, you're not the only one. I am super terrified about tomorrow, especially because I've been waiting for Mewtwo for this long.

The only thing that helps ease my nerves it that I will actually see this on the 2nd (I live in Asia), and in Japan, if the direct is happening at the same time, it will be happening at 7 AM on April 2nd.

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
So the leak isn't real but I hope Mewtwo is paid dlc at least 2 months from now so that he's legal at EVO.(I already did all the club nintendo stuff but we care about others in this community

Last edited:

Gutei

Smash Cadet
Does Japan even have April fools day?
From what I have discussed and heard, yes, but in general it is kept out of professional life/business practice.

EDITING because I am, like all of you, also hype. I'm also expecting there'll be another apology for delaying ZeldaU, which is sad and also really quite noble of them. Hate on Nintendo if you must, but they really do try to make the best games they can almost 100% of the time and are respectful of our time and patience. There's a reason I always come back to Nintendoland even after moving to Sony or Microsoft or PC. I'll always end up with a Nintendo product.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Everyone, it must be true because it's Nintendo! Nintendo wouldn't lie to us. It's merely coincidence it is on April Fool's Day. In fact, due to timezone differences, 3 PT, April 1st will be already April 2nd for Japan. This direct will be just like all the others. Yep.

adamlon1

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3583-0365-0217
I'm really afraid about this direct. since tomorrow with be april fools... they may pull out something to piss us off. like... something with mewtwo..?

I've got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach ;-;
It's probably Zelda being delayed that will get us pissed not Mewtwo though

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
HYPE BOYS! MELEE VETERAN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
Everyone, it must be true because it's Nintendo! Nintendo wouldn't lie to us. It's merely coincidence it is on April Fool's Day. In fact, due to timezone differences, 3 PT, April 1st will be already April 2nd for Japan. This direct will be just like all the others. Yep.

It will air 2nd of April from Central Europe and eastwards; so the American continent, and very few European countries, will have 1st of April.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Of course I'm always gonna be hoping for something Star Fox U related. Must...see...gameplay footage!
Anyway, I'll try to keep my expectations low and just look forward to seeing this tomorrow.

Last edited:

Lemonjel0

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lemonjel0
I doubt we'll get a Metroid game, but if we do I want it to go back to the classic 2d style of Super Metroid.

Pakichu Noriwa

Smash Rookie
NNID
PakichuNoriwa
3DS FC
3153-4515-5524
I'm keeping my enthusiasm low.

Especially considering the date, I am not expecting anything too great out of this.

Even if there is a chance Mewtwo will be shown, I am staying pessimistic.

That way my hopes and dreams will never be shattered.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Iwata: This has been an April Fools joke, directly to you. Please understand.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I won't lie... as much as I'm looking forward to Mewtwo, I'll be sad after we get him... what will we have to look forward to??

Unlessssss, they add more DLC like every single Smash player in the world is DYING for!

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
New Fire Emblem info please!
So I know when I can fight for my friends again

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
In 30 or so hours upon his release, Mewtwo will take over "For Glory" and it will become "For Mewtwo's Glory".

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
HYPE BOYS! MELEE VETERAN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yknow... I could get some hate for this, but honestly... if they made him a worthwhile character who no longer damages himself... I wouldn't mind having him in the game.

He's just so stinkin' CUTE!
:pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee:

Top Bottom