• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ness Glitch

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure if its new but i thought id put it out there anyway!

If you stand and do a PKT, then curve it back to yourself and right before you get hit by it have someone grab you. For the rest of the game (except for a few moves he does that cancels it) he will have electricity flowing around him and sparking.

Is this new? If not its still pretty cool lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
you can also just hit yourself straight into the ground, and when you stand up you have it. your method might be new? idk though.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
not new. Works in version 1.0 only I think... Not really sure if it works in 1.1.

If Ness gets interrupted while he is controlling the pkt this will always happen. Hitting urself into the ground at certain angles also causes it.

Down-b, up-b, and shielding will negate the electric effect.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Just in case anybody else is interested, you can equip the thunder jacket and have this effect on you. It's really cool lol.

It doesn't effect any moves unfortunately...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
You just have to practice the timing to get the yyg. I get it like 1/4th of the time I do it. I don't usually try to do it in matches though...

Learning djc is much more important. Learn how to do that.

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
I also have a bad habit with that as well, ***** up my recovory alot. By the time I stop it and break the habit im always one stock awayfrom losing

Top Bottom