• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Tournament March 31st

Hey guys, I had some false details about the this tourney and I have no idea where I got them from, so I'm informing everyone a little late, but anyways...tournament here in ALB on March 31st.

When? March 31st

Where? Taylor Ranch Community Center

Times? Registration will start at 9:00, to give us more time than we've had in previous tournaments, and wil end at around 10:00.

Entry Fees The entry fee to the tournament will be of course $10. If you are coming just to hang out and watch, then you must pay a revenue fee of $5.

I think we all know the rules by now, yes? So I'm not going to post them up. So yea, if anyone from OOS would like to come, please just plan to come on down. Hope to see you guys here, the last few you guys have been too have been really fun. Be forewarned though, we probably won't be able to hang out there after the tourney is over, because they close at three, remember? So we'll have to leave probably soon after the tourney. We might have some free time, just depends on the number of T.V's and GCN's that we have, which would make the tourney so much quicker. If anyone from OOS can bring T.V's and GCN's, please PM me or Pice, or just post it up in this thread.

Need more information than this? Tell me if you need an address or something, please.

C-J

Smash Cadet
First post mwahahaha. Ditto match marth vs marth erich. Cool?
Remember
MM- Steven, Non-MM Davis (due to your lack of funds ;))

Hey chris (ABP), if you wanna money match too that's fine.
Same for you everett and erich. However, 5 bucks.. cause I
need money to sustain life.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want to go i get out of football practice at noon and that is 4 hours away.

Sounds good C-J. I'm up for that. I'm not gonna MM anyone though, just 'cause yall's know I don't do that. The one time I did do that, I don't know...it's not me. I won't be MM'ing anyone again.

That stinks you can't make it Duha. Meh, for being that far away, you're not going to run into as much competition as the last one, so you're not missing much. Still, I would like to have played you again. Next time, ja?

Hey Chris, can you post up the info. that I'm missing about the tournament like the address to the Community Center if you know it, so that I can copy and paste it into the first post? Thanks. If you think it's good, then I'll leave it, but if not, just post the info that I'm missing so that I can put it in the first post.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
thks erich for correcting ur errors . little late though eh?.....but if everyone can try and get there despite the late notice i would really appreciate it. hope to c u all there.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am gonna have to borrow some money from erich or someone, I don't get paid til next friday.

If I can I will be there and will be playing the
made ya look

andras2006

Smash Cadet
ill try to leave at 6 from las cruces 7 the latest with skye, but ill be driving and i dont feel good going 90 so we might get there late, which might be a problem if registration ends at 10...any help? we are 230 miles away :p

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Fly the jet, don't drive in that case.

Pice, $10 dollar MM, best 2/3! NOW!

What are you talking about, Chris? I may have a lack of funds, but if I win that is irrelevant. 10$ MM! I will win for sure this time.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ill try to leave at 6 from las cruces 7 the latest with skye, but ill be driving and i dont feel good going 90 so we might get there late, which might be a problem if registration ends at 10...any help? we are 230 miles away :p
ya if u want a can try and help u guys out since im hosting...should i register u early or what...skye from x-topia? sick well have to money match. but message me back, i may be able to delay the start until 10:30 if that helps at all

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Fly the jet, don't drive in that case.

Pice, $10 dollar MM, best 2/3! NOW!

What are you talking about, Chris? I may have a lack of funds, but if I win that is irrelevant. 10$ MM! I will win for sure this time.
sure thing davis ur going down

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Pice, how do you spell your name? Your real one.

Also, tell Skye that I want a $5 MM with him. I'm the Doc B)
Joe Gonzales sry if i spelled urs wrong man, just didnt feell like trying to copy ur smash one.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Lol, no. Besides, you'd have to be a ****ing ****** to spell mine wrong. I guess yours, too, but I know some people who spell Joe all funky. That's why I ask.
k yd u need it though? just curious

thks erich for correcting ur errors . little late though eh?
Just a little. Sorry about that. Next tourney you guys hold, I'll be more prompt. But then again, you probably won't need me, since you're able to post now. Ah well, I can help get the T.V's and GCN's together.

YEA, IMPORTANT INFO. THAT I HAVE STATED A MILLION TIMES, although probably not as clearly as this: JOE WAS NOT IN CHARGE OF THE LAST TOURNAMENT HE HELD, AND NONE OF THE DISORGANIZATION WAS HIS FAULT!!! HE ALONE {as far as you need to know} IS IN CHARGE OF THIS ONE, so no worries. This tournament will be very smooth, alrighty? Just felt the need to clear that confusion up.

Erich out.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Just a little. Sorry about that. Next tourney you guys hold, I'll be more prompt. But then again, you probably won't need me, since you're able to post now. Ah well, I can help get the T.V's and GCN's together.

YEA, IMPORTANT INFO. THAT I HAVE STATED A MILLION TIMES, although probably not as clearly as this: JOE WAS NOT IN CHARGE OF THE LAST TOURNAMENT HE HELD, AND NONE OF THE DISORGANIZATION WAS HIS FAULT!!! HE ALONE {as far as you need to know} IS IN CHARGE OF THIS ONE, so no worries. This tournament will be very smooth, alrighty? Just felt the need to clear that confusion up.

Erich out.
thks erich for that and btw pice=joe the next 1 is on august 11 just so everyone nos ahead of time....way ahead of time, there will prolly be more before that just not hosted by me.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
That's. That last tournment made me want to break some kneecaps. Hopefully you won't have a cross country meet before the tournament either, eh Erich? Haha.

I think we should get a list of how many GCNs and TVs we will have.

This is what I can bring, not what I'm going to do.

2 TVs
1 GCN
1 Wii
1 Copy of Smash

As for your name, I was just curious.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
That's. That last tournment made me want to break some kneecaps. Hopefully you won't have a cross country meet before the tournament either, eh Erich? Haha.

I think we should get a list of how many GCNs and TVs we will have.

This is what I can bring, not what I'm going to do.

2 TVs
1 GCN
1 Wii
1 Copy of Smash

As for your name, I was just curious.
u should bring everything there PLEASE! except the wii thats not trulet neccasary

Pice

Smash Apprentice
The Wii can play GCN games, that's why I listed it. I basically can bring two sets of everything except for Smash. I'm already bringing one TV, copy, and GCN.
could u possibly bring two sets of everything...PLEASE, i have a wii i no it can play gcn games just not shure u wanna risk it

OK guys, I'm going to make a post of supplies SO FAR right now, and copy it into the tournament thread, first post. Here goes:

T.V's:

Erich-2
Kash-2
C-J-1
Steven???????
Anonymous-4

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Kash-2?
C-J-1
Steven?????????
Anonymous-1

Wow guys, this looks rather pathetic compared to what it has been in the past. Does anyone else have anything they can bring to the tournament?? Joe, could you give me your list of people bringing things for Smash only? Then we can get an accurate number up here on smashboards.

Yea Kash, I kinda agree with Pice here, that's why I put a question mark next to you. You sure you wanna bring a Wii? The age of Brawl is not yet here, so yea. Do you wanna bring it? If not, do you know a way to compensate for it?

Oh yea, everyone look at this list, if there is anything INCORRECT about it, please inform me IMMEDIATELY.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
OK guys, I'm going to make a post of supplies SO FAR right now, and copy it into the tournament thread, first post. Here goes:

T.V's:

Erich-2
Kash-2
C-J-1
Steven???????

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Kash-2?
C-J-1
Steven?????????
lrin-1
abs-1

Wow guys, this looks rather pathetic compared to what it has been in the past. Does anyone else have anything they can bring to the tournament?? Joe, could you give me your list of people bringing things for Smash only? Then we can get an accurate number up here on smashboards.

Yea Kash, I kinda agree with Pice here, that's why I put a question mark next to you. You sure you wanna bring a Wii? The age of Brawl is not yet here, so yea. Do you wanna bring it? If not, do you know a way to compensate for it?

Oh yea, everyone look at this list, if there is anything INCORRECT about it, please inform me IMMEDIATELY.
i can get 4 more tvs for smash and only 1 gamecube i can bring a wii if extremly neccasary but id reather not

Alrighty, cool. We'll probably have around 8-10 then. Good. Editing other post...yea, don't bring your Wii. We'll find some other way. Maybe I can convince Paul to bring his. This other guy who I told about the tourney who thinks he's gonna kick everyone's butt said he'd bring one, not sure if he will, but he should. Plus random people who come like to bring extras sometimes, so we could maybe use theirs. There's at least 2 more. We're good.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, cool. We'll probably have around 8-10 then. Good. Editing other post...yea, don't bring your Wii. We'll find some other way. Maybe I can convince Paul to bring his. This other guy who I told about the tourney who thinks he's gonna kick everyone's butt said he'd bring one, not sure if he will, but he should. Plus random people who come like to bring extras sometimes, so we could maybe use theirs. There's at least 2 more. We're good.
we need gamecubes! lets focus on that tvs are covered then.

Yea. Those are GCN's I'm talking about, sorry if you misunderstood it. I didn't really specify. That means MAYBE 8+ GCN's, if not 6, and 8-9 T.V's.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Yea. Those are GCN's I'm talking about, sorry if you misunderstood it. I didn't really specify. That means MAYBE 8+ GCN's, if not 6, and 8-9 T.V's.
we have 8 tvs for smash for shure.......but how many gcn?'

Let's put a definite on GCN's for...8. Yea, maybe more. But for now, a definite of 8.

Erich's gotta go, so I'll talk to yall's tomorrow. 2 days!!!

Erich out.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Let's put a definite on GCN's for...8. Yea, maybe more. But for now, a definite of 8.

Erich's gotta go, so I'll talk to yall's tomorrow. 2 days!!!

Erich out.
we should be set then seing as how e have 3 more then even x -topia and we will unfourunatley have less people most likely

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Wait... woah... so confused.

How many TVs do we have? Steven can bring a TV and a GCN, but I'd rather not bring my Wii. So that's only one set for me. So, just going off of Erich's list:

T.V's:

Erich-2
Kash-1
C-J-1
Steven-1
Anonymous-4

Total: 9

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Kash-1
C-J-1
Steven-1
Anonymous-1

Total: 6

So 9 TVs (I can bring two, but why when we only have six cubes) and only 6 GCNs. Looks like we need more GCNs.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Wait... woah... so confused.

How many TVs do we have? Steven can bring a TV and a GCN, but I'd rather not bring my Wii. So that's only one set for me. So, just going off of Erich's list:

T.V's:

Erich-2
Kash-1
C-J-1
Steven-1
Anonymous-4

Total: 9

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Kash-1
C-J-1
Steven-1
Anonymous-1

Total: 6

So 9 TVs (I can bring two, but why when we only have six cubes) and only 6 GCNs. Looks like we need more GCNs.
idk but tvs arent really the problem any more....for some reason erich say he has 8...but i only count six if we can get eight of each that would be plenty

Pice

Smash Apprentice
btw, i made a new thread about nm power rankings ......it suggests a new sytem check it out...its called nm power ranking system

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
ALright. And yeah, I don't know how we have that many cubes. Whatever, I'll bring what I'm bringing.

Expect one set from me. Do you want me or don't you want me to bring an extra TV?

andras2006

Smash Cadet
pice, skye lol'd, anyway if you can register me and skye early that would be cool, and we would pay the entry for sure, but it think ill take my chances and hual *** to albuquerque, ill probably go 100, lol am i right?...oh and we can bring a gamecube and game too...

Pice

Smash Apprentice
pice, skye lol'd, anyway if you can register me and skye early that would be cool, and we would pay the entry for sure, but it think ill take my chances and hual *** to albuquerque, ill probably go 100, lol am i right?...oh and we can bring a gamecube and game too...
thks for the extra cube i will shure be needing it, and if u guys arent there in time then ill just register u both.... see u there.....and skye better be ready to mm

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah. I wants me a MM with Skye. So, Andras, you guys are bringing a cube and game? Then I'll bring my second TV. That gives us two sets. Do you have an RF hook up for your GCN? If so, bring that instead of AV.

Pice knows the address!!! It's on his fliers. Ask him.

OK guys, I've got the rest of the GCN's covered. We've got a total of seven now, yes? Including Skye and them's right? Well, I've found two more from...people...yea...that's all you need to know. One from a noob who thinks he'll win, and another from a very nice friend who probably will not even come to the tournament. Sound good? That makes nine of each, ja?

BTW, what kinds of food will be available at the tournament Joe? How much will it all cost?

Top Bottom