• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Code: 2793 1351 9641

Just give me your code in a comment for it won't get pushed off the page. I'll add you Kash and you too Overgame and Salty.

I wish I can join that tournament too, but two things. 1. I suck at offline play, I have no training on that, and 2, I'm kinda going thru some problem at home that I won't be able to make it. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Never mind lol, your codes are right by your name, ok I'll add all 3 of you. Just add me ok.

EDIT AGAIN OH THE PAIN: I could not add Salty, He don't have a FC next to his name, sorry man =/

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah, when I said your number I actually meant your phone number. I'll add you.

Also, with the mentality given behind number one you'll NEVER get better at the game period. The only way to get better offline is to play offline. Sorry to hear about your woes, otherwise.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Can't go to the tourney without a ride either. Turns out the louisiana bus pretty much doesn't run on sunday.

I miss anything good at the fest?

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, when I said your number I actually meant your phone number. I'll add you.

Also, with the mentality given behind number one you'll NEVER get better at the game period. The only way to get better offline is to play offline. Sorry to hear about your woes, otherwise.
My bad X] I'm just so use to ppl telling me, whats your number for my brawl code. lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hey sorry i couldnt get back to ya kash, got a little preoccupied. heard that Dekar's "gay a** diddy" wrecked all your guy's sh**. Props to you bro. Haha I actually want to ditto you to see how my diddy's coming along.

I AM OFF THIS UPCOMING SATURDAY! please someone somewhere hold a fest. I will go and be there all day! and I will bring LJS crumbs Kash if needs be. Plus I'll convince neil to give some people a happy ending massage if needs be (come on bro take one for the team)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I <3 Davis & Dekar
two of the manliest men ever. Thats why I try to teach Davis how to fight when I can so his manliness will know no bounds (have you ever seen that kid mosh!? He has no fear!!! Some of those guys looked like they could eat him and he was still shirt off in the rain in there!!! I jumped in to protect him and he started hitting me! I saw him get punched in the junk twice so he made that guy go flying down the hill and into my incoming kick! Now thats a man!)

And I'm sure Dekar is just as manly. I met the dude once and next thing I know chicks are all over me. He convinced me why I should take up smoking and then when I was about to he convinced me why not to. Manly? Oh yeah.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
So what are the results for the tournament?

@Kyle: If a fest is held this weekend you should definitely try Brawl+. I'm sure you'll like it. Myself and a few others were having a blast with it at the fest yesterday.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Kyle, you are not going to a smashfest on Saturday. You, along with everyone else who wants to, are coming to my SFIV fest! That's right people, weekend of SFIV's release, my place. Be there and be a part of the best thing to hit competitive fighting games since...[insert smash game of choice here].

Address is 1920 Butterfly Maiden Tr. NE 87112

# is 301-2961

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I'm definatly there, Steven =O SFIV is gonna be DOPE btw i got some tricks against your puny little claw in hd remix :)

results were:

1st Dekar (Diddy)
2nd Davis (Wolf)
3rd Daniel (Pit)
4th Derek (****** Marth)
5th me (Lucas)
6th Ace (lucarihoe)
7th Arron (random)
8th ladan (random)

Overgames

Smash Rookie
I'll have you know Zach, I used Luigi the majority of the tourney. I apologize for dtilting your little boy ass against a sperm whale on pictochat. Which was YOUR counterpick to begin with. I guess the flashbacks of your constant chaingrabs and DDD'ciding you did to me in friendlies is what set me off. But I love you very much. Kisses. xoxoxoxo

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I would like to take this time to say that the public bus system is gayer that a bus full of Marths and Neils.

I really wanted to come to the tourney.

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Fair enough.

Wait a sec, he was gay in Melee though! Did he get a sex change in betwenn the two games? Or is /?/she/?/ a lesbian?
lol its funny how the topic chenge so fast. Well in Melee, Marth and Roy were gay lovers in the Melee, but now in brawl his by him self, or his looking into Ike there buddy lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
beware, kyle. my zangief is looing for dat blood. but i need a arcade stick. 360s on a pad are gayer than neil in texas chainsaw masscara 3: return of marth
Ive got this bad boy at home but i dont know if the connector will work http://images.ampednews.com/news/features/0151/Street Fighter.jpg
(get jealous)

And Zangief isn't too good but SF2 is the only competetive fighting game to ever almost completely achieve even character playability. Zangief isn't too good but hey I'll have to see haha. I'll play you this weekend then ^_^

haha I remember whenever Colorado came down here for that tourney way back when and I took them all down in SF3. fun times lol.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
That stick is awesome, and it should work as long as it has a USB connector. And my Vega will claw your face off in HDR and SFIV, assuming I'm still playing him in that game.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Hey, since I'm pretty close to you all (well, in Cruces) and I know that Alpha was looking to get into SFIV I noticed that he had live. If you're ever down for games online I'm sure we can always get some in. This week will be kinda hectic since I'll always be in Texas playing games for now, but like a week later I'll be down. Just an option in case you're interested.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
two of the manliest men ever. Thats why I try to teach Davis how to fight when I can so his manliness will know no bounds (have you ever seen that kid mosh!? He has no fear!!! Some of those guys looked like they could eat him and he was still shirt off in the rain in there!!! I jumped in to protect him and he started hitting me! I saw him get punched in the junk twice so he made that guy go flying down the hill and into my incoming kick! Now thats a man!)

And I'm sure Dekar is just as manly. I met the dude once and next thing I know chicks are all over me. He convinced me why I should take up smoking and then when I was about to he convinced me why not to. Manly? Oh yeah.
I lol'd and I lol'd hard.

Also, I wasn't kidding ages ago about "Fighting Fests" or whatever we decided to call it. I need to get better at self-defense, but I don't have the time to enroll in classes (or money).

Hey Zman what's the youtube channel for those doubles?
I don't see why anyone cares. Every single match at that tournament was boring. No offense, but it failed hard. Goyf, you didn't miss anything.

I'll have you know Zach, I used Luigi the majority of the tourney. I apologize for dtilting your little boy ass against a sperm whale on pictochat. Which was YOUR counterpick to begin with. I guess the flashbacks of your constant chaingrabs and DDD'ciding you did to me in friendlies is what set me off. But I love you very much. Kisses. xoxoxoxo
lololololol

I would like to take this time to say that the public bus system is gayer that a bus full of Marths and Neils.

I really wanted to come to the tourney.
You didn't miss anything. Also, that's really gay. Are you sure? Perhaps if Metaknight was driving the bus.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
The problem is we all lack sticks to lend. If there weren't so many good titles coming out within the next month, I could afford to buy a stick, but alas. I'm sure if you close your eyes and imagine you're playing on a stick, a controller could suit you fine (not really, but it's worth a try).

Top Bottom