• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Meta-Knight Support; The Alatus-Sceptrum - Join Now while its starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
we Went To Dome City For A Vacation, But When We Got There The Place Was Deserted!
Koopa Football Players Grabbed The Princess, Mario Was Attacked By A Koopa Wizard And A Magnum Bill! And I Found Myself Face To Face With A Fire Sumo!

Anyway, Active Post
Thats Mama Luigi To You Bluebolt!!!!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Top Tier awesomeness FTW.
Badassness FTW
Blue.... Err.... in my Case its White..... CAPES FTW!

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Name: DemonicTrilogy
Region: Michigan
Friend Code: 2578-4001-0943
Connection: Wireless
I know I am applying pretty late but it is just that I was trying to get better at Meta Knight so that I could be considered decent with him to join the clan. I am going to send the videos later in this thread.
Um, yeah, I kind of applied for the group a month or two ago... I was wondering what happened to that...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hello, this is the leader of The Fox Force speaking. We've been looking to start a clan war for a while and I was hoping that you'd give us the honor of arranging one with us. We of course will all be using Fox, so if you all are interested please have your leader (or any person of the authority) send me a pm so that maybe we can get a thing started! Thank you!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
i cant belive forgot of this thread.
For the moment, I'm in charge, but I guess the Tourney offer is too late to do now....

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
I am the Leader Aura Energy Clan, a Clan of Lucario mainers. Hey is this Clan running. Because I wanted to ask if guys you wanted to be our rivals.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Rejoice my fellow members and friends.
I am almost out of the hospital(it always smelled funny there).
Again, this is not me wrtiting, its my cibling.
I will be postin and checkin everything and one in about 1-3 days.
All applications and all clan events will be answered.

Sorry for all the wait and mistakes

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering...does anyone on the MK boards actually take this clan seriously? The OP has no sense of grammar or spelling whatsoever, and people wait months before being accepted...not to mention that the "test of skill" is fighting a lv 9 CPU.

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering...does anyone on the MK boards actually take this clan seriously? The OP has no sense of grammar or spelling whatsoever
Who's cares.

, and people wait months before being accepted
Okay, that's important

...not to mention that the "test of skill" is fighting a lv 9 CPU.
yeah, we might have to alter that slightly, so it would be better. (set levels and enemies, in other words.)

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering...does anyone on the MK boards actually take this clan seriously? The OP has no sense of grammar or spelling whatsoever
Who's cares.
I guess it isn't, overall, vital, but I just take people more seriously as a leader on the SmashBoards when they show signs of intelligence in their posts (i.e. at least proper spelling, and decent grammar is nice, too). I'm willing to bet that others feel the same way. It just makes a better first impression on people when the OP shows signs of proper English, wouldn't you say?

, and people wait months before being accepted
Okay, that's important
QFT.

...not to mention that the "test of skill" is fighting a lv 9 CPU.
yeah, we might have to alter that slightly, so it would be better. (set levels and enemies, in other words.)
Or just use [at least online] tourney results within the clan to dictate ranks. CPU's are NO test of skill, as they NEVER do anything different than what they are programmed to do. They are VERY predictable, and anyone who is any good can at least 2 stock any CPU of any level on any stage with MK. If you wanted to, you could spam MT to no end and own a CPU. People > CPU's. Bottom line.

My responses are above this line of the post in red.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
*cries*
More people are trying to ban MK than ever!
D:

BTW, I cant really brawl, considering I dont really have anymore Room to do so.....
Seriously. I think I have 63 people on my list right now... IVe already Deleted 8.
-_-

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
I just don't play any fighting game online. I can't stand it. Timing is crusial and lag ****** me off to no end. And only those who lose say MK should be banned.

But ya I think this clan is just to chat with other MK users which is fun and ok to me.

And sorry for my absance I'm checkin in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom