• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Meta-Knight Support; The Alatus-Sceptrum - Join Now while its starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
well, as soon as i return, im going to be gone again, for a little longer this time, but its for a good reason. i was recently shown what i am meant to do in life, and im going to work on that for a while until im great. in a few years, look for me on stage ;P

c ya all in a few days, i may get on late some nights though, but just so you all dont think i died :/

bye bye!

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
in hopes of sparking conversation, how long have you mained meta knight? for me its march 9th XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
A while, I dont remember when I made the switch from Mario to MK, somewhere in March.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
in hopes of sparking conversation, how long have you mained meta knight? for me its march 9th XD
Since the U.S release ^_^
I guess there might have been a bit of time before I was "good" with him though; so it'd most likely be late April.

Tried to stick with Samus for a while (main since 64) ....didn't work out though, *sigh*

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
Since the U.S release ^_^
I guess there might have been a bit of time before I was "good" with him though; so it'd most likely be late April.

Tried to stick with Samus for a while (main since 64) ....didn't work out though, *sigh*
yea same here, i was actually better with Ike first than after a lot of practice i got good with Meta, IKE IS MORE OF A NUB CHARACTER THAN META IS!!!

p.s. yea samus got nerfed, or so is the consensus

Amide

Smash Lord
*Looks at username* When I registered, I mained TLink. I heard G&W was good so I switched to him, then I saw some tourney rankings and I saw MK up top. "MK is for noobs" I thought. I gave him a spin and I was amazed, and it was the first time I really used him. Today I'm actually pretty good with MK.

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
sry for not being active for a while my computer shut down

ps i will try and get a metaknight vs 2 lv 9 pkachus without tornado spam today

Amide

Smash Lord
The tribute was... Interesting. I don't know exactly what you could call that.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
Name: Meta Master
Region: USA
Friend Code: see left (will add here later)
Connection: wireless

ill play online to prove my skills. crappy video camera so yeah

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sorry ive been gone, I just was on vacation, thats all :)

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Ok, srry for my small inactivness.

Starting from this post, I will check each and every posts to see who is going to be my clan officier. Try to post alot (not double posts).

Amide

Smash Lord
and i have mained metaknight when i stoped maining wolf becuse of his noobish reputation and because my freinds wouldent play me if i used him ( some of them wont play me as metaknight now thow )
Meta Knight has a much more noobish reputation, everyone hates Meta Knights. Tell your friends to get better.

Amide

Smash Lord
Post here anytime you're up for some practice, and if I catch it I'll be there.
Whenever you see the icon that says I'm online, (next to or above posts) feel free to send me a PM or visitor message asking for a match. I'm always up to play.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
not much happens over a long period of time here. Not enough posts D:

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
metaknight's are fast, metaknight's are nible and light, when people say he's cheap they're proving us right!

metaknight will destroy the noobs that stand in his way, he will slaughter them with his galaxia, making the noobs cry all day.

help finish my song D:

Amide

Smash Lord
Meta Knight is cool, Meta Knight is pimp

After he kills you, you will limp!

___
I'm never going to try to write songs ever again...

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
metaknight's are fast, metaknight's are nible and light, when people say he's cheap they're proving us right!

metaknight will destroy the noobs that stand in his way, he will slaughter them with his galaxia, making the noobs cry all day.

Meta Knight is cool, MetaKnight's a pimp.
After he kills you, you will limp and you'll see why he's the master of the gimp!

also TLink king's sig"I'm never going to try to write songs ever again..." aren't you gonna help us more then? D:

Amide

Smash Lord
I'll help, but personally, I thought I did an awful job.

Meta Knight is, the definition of chill

He's gonna do a Drill Rush just for the thrill

Amide

Smash Lord
Meta Knight is strong, Meta Knight is ripped
The only gangsta that looked cool when he tripped

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman

Meta Knight is cool, MetaKnight's a pimp.
After he kills you, you will limp and you'll see why he's the master of the gimp!

Meta Knight is, the definition of chill, he's gonna do a Drill Rush just for the thrill!
MetaKnight Glides like no other ride. Any other character would suicide.

Meta Knight is strong, Meta Knight is ripped
The only gangsta that looked cool when he tripped.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
*insert random post with no meaning here. Its just an "Active" Post*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom