• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Melee Glitch

Handles

Smash Cadet
Update:
My friend and I thought we found out a new glitch, but didn't. I made a vid, not to bad of quality, and it explains what it is. We called the glitch Cape-Porting, here's the link to the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYyyM5j1j4k

We've done the glitch several times already, but there are some things we don't know, like; can characters other than Fox be ported, can the glitch work on other stages, and does this glitch have a cooler name?

P.S. Found a vid that used Shiek for Cape-Porting, but still don't know all the characters that can.

Handles

Smash Cadet
Haha that's awesome. Never knew that.
Yeah, my friend and I were laughing for a while from it's shear awesomeness, we only found out about the glitch yesterday while fighting each other on Final Destination.

Handles

Smash Cadet
I've never seen that either, nice!
Yeah not many do, but I was just told that it was already found out. Wish I new where to look for in-depth info on this, and if it's called the same thing or something cooler.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, nothing new, but I honestly forgot about it until now.

It's about time we found new ways to unsuccessfully edgeguard a high tier!

Handles

Smash Cadet
Gah! This is really helpful. Ok, thanks for pointing out that I'm a fool or being made a fool of people.

I'll just do my own testing, with every character, on every stage, then make a definitive video to provide all the answers to this glitch, since I can't get any real answers about this subject from anyone.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
By the way, 10char refers to the fact that you can't make a post that is fewer than 10 characters long on this site, so people usually add the phrase "10char" to the end of really short posts. He wasn't saying that you can do this to 10 characters.

Top Bottom