• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mains?

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
Zero Suit Samus, if playing with her is as easy as playing with anyone else. If only accesable by final smash, then Meta Knight.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
unless they manage to completely tarnish meta-knight, he will be my uncontested main. while pokemon trainer is very innovative, i think he would be the Charade of smash. you have to change your playing style often,so unless you manage to master all the pokemon he doesn't scream PICK ME! to new players.

EDIT: kirby if his hats for snake,ZSS,and metaknight make my online competetors literally lol so i can kill them in their merriment

Sinn

Smash Lord
EDIT: kirby if his hats for snake,ZSS,and metaknight make my online competetors literally lol so i can kill them in their merriment
Kirby with a mullet, mask and blond ponytail...who WOULDN'T lol at that? I wonder if they'll give ZSS Kirby epic boobs too...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Mine would be:

Bowser
Snake (or Liquid if he makes it)
Megaman
Ganondorf (with a new moveset)

or

Mewtwo

starmie

Smash Apprentice
ssbm mains kirby ice climbers pikachu jigglypuff ness mr g&w young link pichu
ssb64 mains kirby pikachu ness jigglypuff ssbb the same and lucas

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
1. Zelda/Sheik [If Sheik is in]
2. Peach
3. Pokemon Trainer

If they'd add the likes of Gardevoir, Stafy, Jiggly Puff, or Micaiah, then they will also be possible contenders. :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
SSB64
Pikachu

SSBM
Pikachu

SSBB (If he's in)
Sonic

SSBB (If Sonic isn't)
Possibly Pikachu again.

I'm not a big fan of Pokemon, but I fell in love with Pikachu's moveset. I love Hitting someone into the air and then double attack with Bdown (The Lightning Strike thing). One of the sweetest finishers if you can pull it off.

And for the Sonic thing... I'm just a big fan. And Pikachu will be a secondary.

Zevox

Smash Lord
From those currently confirmed, I'm expecting I'd main Pit and Ike, with Link and Diddy as secondaries.

From probable characters, I'd main Sonic and Marth, with Captain Falcon and Krystal as secondaries.

Then theres improbables I want in, such as Isaac and Midna...

Hm, I'm going to have a tough time deciding on who to main when the game comes out. :dizzy:

Zevox

skullkidd

Smash Ace
I'll come back when I get the full roster.
But as of now, Ike looks really appealing.
And I can't wait to play as PT, just to see what it's like.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
1.Pit (He's got a bow and arrow, twin swords, wings and a dress. Enough said.)
2.Sonic (If he's in
3.Snake (If I'm not mistaken he is the only character with a beard.)
4.Wario (His moveset intrigues me.)
5.Pokemon Trainer (3 characters for the price of 1 just sounds fun.)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I just love how people are planning to main characters that haven't even been announced yet...

And now to be completely hypocritical, I plan on sticking with Captain Falcon.
(But c'mon... We all KNOW he'll be back...)

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
King Dedede
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong

in order

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
well idk yet but i guess link, if not snake. I think i have a thing (not that kind of thing!) for ***q*y projectile users.... but idk if snake has ***q*y projectiles yet so i guess it's cuz he looks like he's about links weight and MIGHT have strong overall attacks. so i guess i'll just have to wait. :/

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
hmm ...WEll I do kno that when I first do practice mode ( Always do practice first before playing the game XD) Im going to be using Meta Knight first....so he'll probably be my new main.... eveyone is at Seond place (^^)v including my choices for Brawl (if appearing): Boo, Geno, Stafy, Tingle, and Third party character Okami Amaterasu

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
SSB64: Link (Main main from the start)

SSBM:
Ganondorf (Learned him because i like the character, Mastered him because I like the style)
Link (Nice and balanced Mid-Heavy fighter with versatility)

SSBB:
Ganondorf (I play him because I like him and his style, Power)
Link (Faster and more versatile, have to stay with him)
Sonic (I'm a Sonic fan at heart, grew up with him)
Snake (The Chuck Norris of Super Smash, enough said)

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
hmm ...WEll I do kno that when I first do practice mode ( Always do practice first before playing the game XD) Im going to be using Meta Knight first....so he'll probably be my new main.... eveyone is at Seond place (^^)v including my choices for Brawl (if appearing): Boo, Geno, Stafy, Tingle, and Third party character Okami Amaterasu
realy? I always beat the game on the easyist level with mario (simple, yes but its easy to lean the basics and phisics of the game while unlocking tha jiggs-masta.:laugh:

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
realy? I always beat the game on the easyist level with mario (simple, yes but its easy to lean the basics and phisics of the game while unlocking tha jiggs-masta.:laugh:
I kno I kno..:)...but Im just gonna do it so I can see whats he like....Its wierd cause I didnt have to do that for anycharacters Melee..It was like I was already playing the game b4 it came out...oh well...ok srry for getting off topic (^^)v

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If I'm lucky:

1. Kumatora
2. Tom Nook
3. Meowth
4. Peach
5. Samus

Metalknux

Smash Ace
My main will still be Falco. If he has new moves, I'll re-master him. I'll try out everyone else and see who best fits my playing style and they'll be my secondaries. Definitely maining Falco though.

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
Link would probably be my first try, then Pokemon Trainer.
But I'd like to try them all first.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
this is mine

1. Young Link(hope he makez it in he wuz ma fav character an i alwayz used him)
2. link
3. Ike
4. Pit or meta knight

D

Deleted member

Fox (as always)
Capt. Falcon (I have a big feeling he'll be back)
Geno (I have a bigger feeling he will come)
Meta Knight (love the sound his sword makes ^^)
(if he is in) Knuckles (if Sonic is in, and I think he probably will be in, than I will have a feeling Knuckles will too. He is my favourite Sonic Character.)

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
Since the character I always main seem to be unlockable (mewtwo was my main in the last game) i'll probably use fox the first time i play, then maybe just try out PT for the sake of charizard. I'll use fox until I unlock a character that I know i'll main, depending on who is in the game- either Ridley, Wolf, Lucario, or Mewtwo again if none of the above are in (fingers crossed)

SmashBrosManiac

Smash Cadet
1. Pit
2. Metaknight
3. Fox

Seeing Pit and Metaknight in those gameplay videos had made me obsessed with them! Seeing their fast strikes, and even the sound effects, are awesome! They definitley have peaked my interest... who knows! Also, Fox because I used him a lot in Melee. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People can guess who they want to play...but you can't guess your main until you play the game...

except of course if you just main the same person in every game...

But mostly about the newcomers

Top Bottom