• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Luigi Finder (Updated 1/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Toshiba (not sure if thats taken yet as im new around here, please let me know if it is)

Pinehurst- North carolina

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Mel (casuals with friends)
APhx (I'll adopt it when I start entering tournaments, which will hopefully be soon) lol
Memphis, TN
I'm also new here so hello to everyone.

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
Forum name: Spoon Man
Match name: SP-M (curse you 4 character limit!)
Monterey Bay area, California.
and the Green Beast is my main.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Oxnard?
Hey I live by Oxnard
My school is in Oxnard
Where exactly do you live, and do you live close to Grant High School or is there another Oxnard that i dont know about?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I've never heard of Grant High School but from viewing your location, you live in the 818. I live in the city of Oxnard which is in Ventura County (805).

You can also find me on the Global Smash Compendium. I've also seen you around here but not at any tourneys.

Masterfelix5

Smash Rookie
I've never heard of Grant High School but from viewing your location, you live in the 818. I live in the city of Oxnard which is in Ventura County (805).

You can also find me on the Global Smash Compendium. I've also seen you around here but not at any tourneys.
I live in the (805) also
Ive never been to any tourneys yet though

Jzus

Smash Rookie
Jzus
BELGIUM - Antwerp
i don't do tournies or anything because it's not so popular here :(

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
You know why I like this finder thread more than any else? Becuase, not only is it for one of my favorite character, but it is updated pretty often and has a update date (:chuckle: ) in the title so you dont have to check so often to see if you have been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom