• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New luigi "AT" vs Marth

Jamnt0ast

Smash Journeyman
if marth uses side b on luigi, and luigi shields it, luigi can drop shield after marth's 3rd hit and drop shield up b. GUARANTEED!!!! O_O

discovered by Jamnt0ast + all of north idaho

TP

Smash Master
If a Marth player doesn't stop his DB after the first hit is shielded... then he deserves this.

:034:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Good, we need at least something in this matchup :p

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's not an AT, it's just punishing Marth, just like one of the people above me said.

An AT is the result of being able to exploit a programming flaw for your own benefit, in most cases (like DACUS)... It can also be the proper application of game physics in a way the programmers didn't intend it to be used (like IC's infinites or Kirby's kirbicide>footstool).

What you described was you taking the amount of time between Marth's 3rd and 4th DB attacks and hitting with a quick attack of your own... All characters with an OoS option can do this, for example: Kirby can shieldgrab Marth, or ftilt, or utilt, or dtilt...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I've known about it forever. You can shieldgrab Marth out of SideB's third hit all the time and do other dumb crap.

Top Bottom