• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Lucien tournament matches

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Nice- you're really aggressive, it's awesome.

Have you tried Reflecting the mortars? If it works like Wolf's then the missile should go through the reflector (not hurt Fox) and land on Snake and hit snake if it was reflected.

(haha lolk this is "bad advice" then)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx70bgKys2k&feature=related lol?

DSF really knew you were going for Usmashes on his 2nd stock lol. You almost got him too on his last - I lol'd at the utilts

Samigi

Smash Cadet
Your Dairing got a little predictable. Sure it works, but people will punish you once they know your strategy. There are other ways to bring out the up tilt besides the d air,like dash attacking to up tilt too. Other than that, you're a pretty good Fox.

Diemonds

Smash Apprentice
WAY TO MUCH DAIR

and no jab to grab combos ur fox can be so much better than wat it is

I'll put some of my vids up show u how to use ur fox a lil better

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Don't listen to the guy on top of me -.- your Dair's were great and ***** snake along with your Utilts. But as Samigi says, your Dairing can get predictable and get punished if they knew your strategy. Maybe trying something else once in a while won't get you that predictable, but thats my opinion, Don't follow it if you think its a bad idea, but just trying to help out >.<

PCHU

Smash Lord
Nice, I posted on your video.
Hope you look at my videos...

Anywayz.
I see I'm not the only one who plays like that...
Watching you is different, it's like watching myself, except fast falling everything.
I do plenty of dairs, and I also lead those into other dairs and utilts.
Remember to dair into a usmash for the epic win.

AWESOME FOX U GOT THUR.

xcapablancax

Smash Cadet
where's the neutral air!!. i looked at the first video and you didnt use it more then once. i hardly see other fox's using it either. why dont people use the neutral air!!! it has a long *** duration and is a great set up for more neutral air's. plus it would take out some of the repetitiveness from your down air spam

Samigi

Smash Cadet
It leaves you wide open right after unleashing it and since Fox is easiy chain grabbed...not a very good idea...

Top Bottom