• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Leak Possibly Real

Frogla

Smash Ace
Its fake

The game is for the most part done content-wise, it was delayed till march 9th becaues it needed "polishing"

The game needs to print more copies.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I'm not revealing all of my information at once...
O rly...

In any case, I don't see how this is any different than the last umpteen million "leaks".

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
Should've posted it in the thread, and it doesn't look real anyway because he got the reason the game was delayed wrong.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
I dub that fake because what about the Japanese release date? It only got delay by 7 days. You really cant polish that much with that time limit. Unless someone whack them with the stupid stick and decide to have two different version, a 7-day polish japanese version and a 1 month polish american version

Arteen

Smash Lord
Its fake

The game is for the most part done content-wise, it was delayed till march 9th becaues it needed "polishing"

The game needs to print more copies.
I agree, it's fake, but a month delay to print copies for the NA release, but only a week delay for the JP release? I wouldn't be surprised if they did a pit of polishing on the localizationof the NA version.

I love how he lists mostly things we either do know (for example, Metroid AT, Sheik and Zelda share the same FS), or were obvious (for example, CF and Ganondorf playable, ROB not). The stages are awful, though.

At least he mentioned Isaac. :ohwell:

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I hate the term "polishing", what does it even mean? It's like a buzz word that no one can really qualify.

When a game has polish it: ?
When a game lacks polish it: ?

Anyway, Brawl bleeds high production standards already. It definitely is being held back for physical or marketing reasons.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
How come it's always the smash n00bs who post this leak bulls***?
Seriously, no one is falling for this crap anymore. The game drops in less than two weeks. Leaks don't matter.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Geno playable? I'm not ready to believe that one. Especially when Square has so many better characters like seriously.

UNLESS if actually he's confirmed on the Dojo, yeah.

J18

Smash Journeyman
well, it's hard to believe with all the "leaks" out there, but if it is real, no one's gonna believe it anyways.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
Metroid

Lakitu

Re-Dead

Sothe

Dixe Kong

I think these are all confirmed ATs, he could have easily thrown together this info

There will be OVER 35 characters
no sh*t shrelock

The last 3rd party character won't be much of a surprise, but it MIGHT be for some people.
O rly?

Captain Falcon will be playable
No Wai!

Gannondorf will be playable
No we know hes lieing

King K. Rool will NOT be playable.
Wahhhhhh oh wait I don't care

R.O.B. will NOT be playable.
No F in way this guy must be a profit

Ridley is in SSE, but I can not say for sure whether he is playable
-_- desperate

Geno will be playable
ehh...kinda duh

Isaac will be playable
No to far of a strech

We still have no confirmation, byut 99.99% ppl say b/c they need more copies

Sheik will have the same final smash as Zelda
Already confirmed

The team working on Brawl is paying way more attention to you than you know.
Oh ya...im sure

The game will NOT be delayed again.
Who really thinks that it willbe delayed again?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Sounds like Holden Caufield.. the Catcher in the Rye.. and if you know that book-- Holden hates fakes.

So I'm gonna go with phony!

Heh theres no proof.. its just like all other profits

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
The last 3rd party character won't be much of a surprise, but it MIGHT be for some people.
Jeez, just what is it with leakers and this phrase, anyway? They might as well only just say there's going to be another 3rd party character since I'm sure every character will surprise some but not others by this point, especially when it comes to the golden territory of 3rd parties... it just seems like pointless fluff to me.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Might as well let the exitment die (if there ever was any) it's just like thealmightygoat.

plshrk729

Smash Cadet
nobody gets it...seriously. none of these jokers are legit. they always claim to hav a"limit" on their info which is total bull****. just another loser who craves attention

UtopiaXD

Smash Apprentice
Metroid

Lakitu

Re-Dead

Sothe

Dixe Kong

I think these are all confirmed ATs, he could have easily thrown together this info

There will be OVER 35 characters
no sh*t shrelock

O rly?

Captain Falcon will be playable
No Wai!

Gannondorf will be playable
No we know hes lieing

King K. Rool will NOT be playable.
Wahhhhhh oh wait I don't care

R.O.B. will NOT be playable.
No F in way this guy must be a profit

Ridley is in SSE, but I can not say for sure whether he is playable
-_- desperate

Geno will be playable
ehh...kinda duh

Isaac will be playable
No to far of a strech

We still have no confirmation, byut 99.99% ppl say b/c they need more copies

Sheik will have the same final smash as Zelda
Already confirmed

The team working on Brawl is paying way more attention to you than you know.
Oh ya...im sure

The game will NOT be delayed again.
Who really thinks that it willbe delayed again?

Ahh man that was awesome.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
well... geno is mentioned several times from other prophets maybe geno is a playable character
...Just because a lot of people who don't know anything about the final roster put a character on a fake roster doesn't mean that the character will be in the real roster. :|

Top Bottom