• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Leak Possibly Real

Igneous42

Smash Ace
What seems real about that? I mean yeah there is nothing that screams fake, but thats also easily the most generic fake leak I've seen.

People need to get over the Leak thing and figure there probably won't be any. Just because there was one for Melee doesn't mean there will be one for Brawl. In Fact because there was one for Melee there probably won't be one for Brawl Nintendo learns from it's mistakes. A game company can keep a game under wraps if they want to....

kaibyaku

Smash Apprentice
Possibly real? Yeah no, definitely fake.

You need to stop being so gullible, the Japanese release is around the corner and all you're doing is filling up the forum with fake information.

Just look at the official leaks thread and look at all the conflicts between all the different "leaks." Doesn't that tell you something?

I had to get this out of my system. I'm just ****ing sick of all these threads about fake-*** leaks. If there's no SOLID proof, it is most likely fake. Quit feeding these dumb****s so much attention.

Bmm

Smash Cadet
"HoldenCaully has not created a profile yet. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, maybe HoldenCaully is a chronic procrastinator. Or just really, really shy. Sadly, the world may never know. Why not send HoldenCaully a private message with some words of encouragement?"

this is what thealmighty goats profile said
is that a gamespot thing (me never visiting gamespot)
or what?

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
All so called prophets are fake. Just wait until an actual person actually gets their hands on the game and actually show pictures and videos.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
That just screams fake. I'd shoot myself in the foot if he actually had insider information.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
"HoldenCaully has not created a profile yet. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, maybe HoldenCaully is a chronic procrastinator. Or just really, really shy. Sadly, the world may never know. Why not send HoldenCaully a private message with some words of encouragement?"

this is what thealmighty goats profile said
is that a gamespot thing (me never visiting gamespot)
or what?
It always says that until you insert an actual profile. It is indeed a GameSpot thing.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, he says the game has been delayed until March 9th, it hasn't, just the American release of the game.

Besides, Megaton Punch Stadium as a level? As awesome as that would be, I doubt Sakurai is THAT vain.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
I hate the term "polishing", what does it even mean? It's like a buzz word that no one can really qualify.

When a game has polish it: ?
When a game lacks polish it: ?

Anyway, Brawl bleeds high production standards already. It definitely is being held back for physical or marketing reasons.
Polishing = making something that's good slighty better, like, searching for minor bugs and fixing them, readjusting some parts of a cloth of a character, changing certain text...

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
"yor a phoney a bif fat phonie" -random guy on family guy episode

Thunderstorm

Smash Rookie
3 words: The Amazing Goat. or whatever his name was. NEVER.... EVER trust leaks, no matter how true they seem.

Talendime

Smash Ace
No, obviously they are not. :mad:
AHHAHHAHAHA don't even worry there's no way this is real.

lol, the title is misleading..

And why would they make a pictochat stage if they're making a mariopaint stage? wouldn't they be exactly the same besides some colour?
jesus ****ing christ.

and I love how he put LAKITU on the list of assist trophies.. like oh really? cool I didn't know that. say, will he also be appearing in 2d? who knows..whoooo knowwss...

EPX2

Smash Ace
Ahh, so I'm not the only one who pick up on the Catcher in the Rye reference...

Anyway, it's obviously fake. Not much else to say here.

Shuma

Smash Hero
It looks real(like all leaks), but i say it's fake, why?

Ridley is in SSE, but I can not say for sure whether he is playable
He whants to be absolutely right here, so that he can't be debunked, if Ridley is not a PC, it's obvious he'll be one of the mayor bossess on SE. I smell fake.

_Xanatos_

Smash Apprentice
I find no reason to believe this "leak" more than any other. I do not understand why you believe it is true.

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
*Yawn* Fake, fake, FAKE. All of them are. Haven't we all seen this already? It's one prophet after another, what makes one prophet more reliable then another? Frankly, none of them have any solid, or even half-solid proof that they are NOT fake. Well, one of them got the Dragoon Right. Maybe he did get a leak, but does that mean all of his info is real? Really, we can't trust anything but the Dojo, videos, and possibly several other sources like reps. But I don't think any generic member is remotely reliable.

finalark

SNORLAX
Metroid
Already confirmed, smart one.

Lakitu
Confirmed a long time ago.... some "leak," eh?

Re-Dead
.... If he's right here it's nothing but a lucky guess....

Sothe
Who the hell is Sothe?

Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
....... they actually put him/her/it/pineapple into the game?

Goron
To generic, buddy.

Dixie Kong
Now this I can believe, but I still think he's full of sh**

Pilotwings (i guess that meanst the character from the snes version of the game)
...... what does "meanst" mean?

Characters:

There will be OVER 35 characters
Really? Do you think so? Not crap, oh intelligent one.

The last 3rd party character won't be much of a surprise, but it MIGHT be for some people.
.... yeah....... um..... actually, no comment

Captain Falcon will be playable
Wow, I didn't think it possible, every so bright, brilliant one!

Gannondorf will be playable
Confirmed ages ago.

King K. Rool will NOT be playable.
... if this guy is right (which he's not) then my friend will cry himself to sleep tonight.

R.O.B. will NOT be playable.
.......... did someone actually suggest him as playable?

Ridley is in SSE, but I can not say for sure whether he is playable
.... Yeah.... the Ridley music was a dead give-away.

Geno will be playable
If this doesn't happen then I will shoot myself in the arm.

Isaac will be playable
See above.

I won't say much else for characters and I know this isn't very exciting.
(Translation) "I couldn't think of any more bull so I'll stop for now."

Other Random Stuff:

The game is for the most part done content-wise, it was delayed till march 9th becaues it needed "polishing"
...... "becaues"?

Sheik will have the same final smash as Zelda
..... *face palm*

The team working on Brawl is paying way more attention to you than you know.
If this is true, then "Hi!"

The game will NOT be delayed again.

.... this is the only thing I agree with.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Sothe
Who the hell is Sothe?
Rogue from Fire Emblem 10 (and 9, but model based on 10 most likely). Confirmed a while back at Whobby 1 or even earlier I believe.

R.O.B. will NOT be playable.
.......... did someone actually suggest him as playable?
ShadowXOR (I think his name was) said he was playable.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Annnndd...

As with the others I will not believe. Even if it is true I won't believe it until like... 99% of all its information is at least true.

-Onyx

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
No K. Rool, yet Dixie Kong as an AT? K. Rool will be a playable long before Dixie is an AT, and I dont see any reason he wont be playable.

Also, if Sakurai is paying more attention to us than we think, K. Rool is playable, so your logic fails, and so do your predictions.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
"The last 3rd party character won't be much of a surprise, but it MIGHT be for some people."

This proves its fake to me.

Why doesnt he just tell us who it is? Instead of beating around the bush.

Zek

Smash Ace
Fake. "The game is for the most part done content-wise, it was delayed till march 9th becaues it needed "polishing"" That's bull. The game is done, period. It will be finished and released by February, there's no "polishing" to be done. It's NoA that is, at most, finishing up the localization in that time.

Top Bottom