• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kirby rock ideas?

Red Kirby

Smash Cadet
I know its not anything and probably no one notices this except me but from the video I noticed that when Kirby did its B+down move and turned to rock, there were all the same ones from last game. I think thats kinda boring if you ask me.

Again I think I'm probably the only person who noticed that. :ohwell:

But anyway, I thought that maybe turning into one of those Thwomps from Mario Bros 3 instead of the other blue one.

Yeah, I know, its not much of a change but still, it'll make Kirby just a little more fun to play with.

Synister

Smash Rookie
agreed.
there are alot of other choices but im just way to dumb to think of them right now

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I know a few. How about a molten volcano rock, a snowball, or a statue of King Dedede?
I'd like to see all three of those.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to think of some more ideas. Like... a computer, a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or maybe even a soda can, for an urban twist?
Just some ideas.

Final Mario

Smash Rookie
A fist, like Master Hand, which would be more powerful then the other rocks and rarer then the other rocks.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
He should get all his stone transformations from Super Star, cameos included.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Anyone here played one of the newer kirby games? The last one I played was crystal shards, and that was kickass if you got the rocks and the cutting power... But thats a little outdated.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Anyone here played one of the newer kirby games? The last one I played was crystal shards, and that was kickass if you got the rocks and the cutting power... But thats a little outdated.
I played Amazing Mirror, which had Stone in it. However, the pink rock was the only transformation. There was a catch, though; the stone would change color depending on what spray paint you painted your Kirby with. If you had a Snow-colored Kirby, the rock would be a kind of light gray, and if you got, say, Grape, the rock would be a dark purplish color.
Just thought that would be interesting.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
You mean the rock changing with Kirby's color? It would be nice but I'm not sure if it'd work with other transformations.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
=Unlikely=
He might turn into unique things.
Like turning into a rubik's cube and then when you get out of it, the rubik's solves really fast and you become kirby again.

ummyyeeaahh

Smash Cadet
Gold Statues of famous nintendo characters like in Superstar, ? block, those scary face blocks from the begining of almost every 2d Metroid game, Twimps, Stone carvings of his Kirby's adventure 3 buddies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Gold Statues of famous nintendo characters like in Superstar, ? block, those scary face blocks from the begining of almost every 2d Metroid game, Twimps, Stone carvings of his Kirby's adventure 3 buddies.
That could be very creative, but most likely not happening. But a gold statue should have some hevey knock back.

wizant64

Smash Rookie
lol I noticed it but he should turn into a globe (lol this one would roll but damage any1 it hits), a cardboard box, a miniature doll house, a TV (the you would see the glass shatter) , a stereo speaker, a giant book,a VCR, a giant Wii, a bucket, a rainbow block that would shower out magical rainbow goodness when it hit the ground, a giant cookie, a giant donut that would do extra damage b/c the opponent could just jump through the hole, a garbage can, a bath tub, and a giant DVD player, lol.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Giant WIIMOTE OF DOOM
Statue of Geno
Stone Sonic Head
wolf link Statue
bomb(rare explodes on impact)
delicious cucco

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
In the first commercial, 4 kirbys used Stone at once, and they looked the same as they did in Melee. Whomp even looked the same, sorry guys.

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Kirby is going to be a beast. Too bad we don't see him in the starter roster during the E for All. Gonna enjoy fighting as him, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
A really heavy feather.

A pink gumball.

Hehe those would be funny. But I always loved seeing Kirby's rock formations. I did it all the time in Superstar... man I loved that game.

-Onyx

S2

Smash Lord
In Kirby Super Star the two rarest transformations were statues of Samus and Mario.

I never actually saw the Samus one, but the Mario one was super rare (as in you could play through the game multiple times and never see it).

I'd be sweet if those showed up in Brawl.

Top Bottom