New Kirby Hats: Ridley and Inklings spotted!

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
I like that kirby gets the ink mechanic too. Does that mean he has to recharge by doing the shield thing and turning into a squid like the inklings?

I like that kirby gets the ink mechanic too. Does that mean he has to recharge by doing the shield thing and turning into a squid like the inklings?
They showed on Treehouse Live that Inkling Kirby can’t recharge his ink, so, if his ink tank runs out, he instantly loses the ability, much like with Robin Kirby.

NateVO

Founder of the Morgana Mafia
Premium
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wonder, what about other hats? like does Ganondorf Kirby change to more suit Oot Ganondorf like Zelda? Or does it stay the same like Link?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Champion
Gotta say, not a fan of Zelda's new hat. Her OoT Child hat is classic. I would have preferred she kept that one.

All of the "I just put on a wig to look like the character" hats are a bit boring.

NateVO

Founder of the Morgana Mafia
Premium
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Gotta say, not a fan of Zelda's new hat. Her OoT Child hat is classic. I would have preferred she kept that one.

All of the "I just put on a wig to look like the character" hats are a bit boring.
Never really bugged me honestly. not to mention, some character (Robin etc.) Don't have hat, so what else is Kirby supposed to copy from them?

Maikou

Smash Ace
Never really bugged me honestly. not to mention, some character (Robin etc.) Don't have hat, so what else is Kirby supposed to copy from them?
Robin's robe/coat has a hood. Maybe Kirby could've copied that, similar to the Ice Climbers' parka hood? I mean, Kirby copies Lucina's mask and the face of Corrin's dragon form instead of their hairstyles, even though Lucina's mask is just a taunt and Corrin doesn't always have their dragon face.