• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* King Dedede Tournament Results Thread

Tmacc

Smash Lord
So, there used to be one of these threads, but it is now quite old, and filled with players who don't even play the game anymore. Therefore, I decided it might be a good move to make a new resuls thread in which I would update the OP on a conistant basis. I think this would be a great way to see how Dedede players are placing/improving.

As many of you use characters outside of Dedede as well to place well in tournament, I think it is fair that as long as Dedede helped you place where you placed (ie, won a set or something?), then your results can be posted and recorded here. However, if you could include the other characters you used as well, that would be nice to know.

I think we should start the thread with recent tournaments (maybe a monthish old to now?) then just post new tournament results from there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, let me kick this off:

49th out of 2XX @ Apex 2 August 6th-8th

R1 Pools:

3rd out of 5
Defeated cba
Defeated Loaf
Lost to Jtails
Lost to Big Lou

R2 Pools

3rd out of 6