• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** New Jersey Smash Tourney **

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
Very well. We'll assume this is publicity for the next one then >_>

Boo, Luigi is too predictable! j/k I just know how he plays :) Good match.

To tipo: I think my set with TMB might have been recorded. If it turns up, I'd appreciate it if you didn't put up the marth vid, just the peach one following that (it came down to the wire, so I think it'd at least be interesting). My marth was just playing like crapz0rz. Anyway, I was untagged both fights, TMB was using fox. First matched was marth getting three stocked on FD, then immediately after, I switched to blue peach and we fought on poke stadium. The match came down to one last stock, I think both were over 100 damage, if that helps identify it on the tape.

Though i wouldn't mind if you don't put that vid up either. Just please do not even consider the marth match >_< k thanks.

I'll be getting all matches up. I'm pretty sure i saw your marth against TMB, so I'll put it up if I find it. ^^

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced &quot;Typ
Oh come on muse :psycho:

It's ok to have bad videos up.

I lost 99% of the vids where im in on this tape, so pipe down :pP

I'm putting All vids up, so everyone can have lots of fun watching them. :chuckle:

I'm capturing video as we speak, I'll have more matches up as we go.

Edit: TMB's falco has mad tech skill 8-)

Edit2: So does his fox o_O

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Oh come on muse :psycho:

It's ok to have bad videos up.

I lost 99% of the vids where im in on this tape, so pipe down :pP

I'm putting All vids up, so everyone can have lots of fun watching them. :chuckle:

I'm capturing video as we speak, I'll have more matches up as we go.
lol its not that i mind having a bad video up, its that I mind a match where my marth is absolutely nothing like my marth if that makes sense >_>

w/e i hate you guys now >_> j/k good games all.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
leeroy did you see the match between me and you? you make such a ridiculous comeback
Yeah, I saw it while I was in school. When I closed YouTube, I noticed a crowd of people standing behind me watching. They walked away saying, "I could of sworn he was gonna lose...."

I thought it was a good match, though.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
lol @ luigi misfire in the opening seconds of luigi vs. sheik.

TMB, your falco has good tech skills, but your predictability getting up from the ledge really cost you that falco vs. marth fight. It was really obvious the last two stocks that every time you were on the edge, he got free hits because 99.9% of the time you would simply drop, shine, jc into lasers. He saw it coming and said: :estatic:

Edit: I wish you used falco on me instead of fox lol.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced &quot;Typ
Here, I made a topic in the videos section for all the vids in this tourny.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2278610#post2278610

Just comment there since this tourny is already over and we don't want to fool anybody thinking that this tourny hasn't happend yet. I'll update the page when tipo gets more vids online.

Uhhh ok. o__O

All I'm doing is uploading vids onto my youtube account. <_<

Anyway, my youtube account is madmailler, that's the person you should probably search for if you want all of the vids.

BTW, what was the name of that peach player? >_>

Top Bottom