• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Japanese commercial featuring zelda NOW WITH BETTER QUALITY

Arean

Smash Ace
downsmash confirmed LOL

YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2-JLTET88

BETTER QUALITY FOUND HERE:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29745.html

PICTURES FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE xD

SNAKE: "Uh oh..."
ZELDA: "HOW DARE YOU?!?"

ZAMUS: "Hmm?"
ZELDA: "...."

ZAMUS: "Aaaagh!"
ZELDA: "You are not the only one with a paralyzer my dear!"

MARIO: "Im a ninja!"
ZELDA: "IM SICK OF NINJAS!"

MARIO: "HAH! You have been pwned"
ZELDA: "it looks like im ***** than pwned..."

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD!
I didn't even see this!
I LOVE HOW SHE COMPLETELY OWNED ZSS.
I laughed. "OWNT!"

Arean

Smash Ace
yeah, its good that she gave snake a piece of her.... boot

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Her "about to fall off the edge" animation was changed. =3 Yay! Now Peach and Zelda are even more different than before. X3 ... still for waiting half a year and not having her playable in any demos and only finding out Sheik today... it's not that much footage. ;_;

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Ahhhhh, I love it she looks really awesome. At first I didn't realize that was her neutral A, and thought that she was going to do a double punch to ZSS's gut haha. Hmmmm I wonder what Snake was trying to do, she sent him flying. She even owned everyone near the end with her uptilt I believe, nice.

Now i'm officially even more hyped to play as her.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Ahhhhh, I love it she looks really awesome. At first I didn't realize that was her neutral A, and thought that she was going to do a double punch to ZSS's gut haha. Hmmmm I wonder what Snake was trying to do, she sent him flying. She even owned everyone near the end with her uptilt I believe, nice.

*He crawls, gets within reach. Graps the bottom of the dress and starts to lift...*

*Down-smash*

*Same with Peach, and he forgot not to crouch cancel*

Don't forget the first rule of anime:
"The women are always scarier than the villains."

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer

I wouldn't have noticed the utilt had you not mentioned it just now.

Arean

Smash Ace
we need clearer footage if we want to see how fast her uptilt is....

Luthien

Smash Ace
btw Luthien, if i haven't already told you this, your sig is amazing.
i've been wanting to say that for a while. a long while.
(if i haven't already).
*Blush*

I know. Don't tell me, tell -spAzn-. I love it too.

@ Arean: this is WAY better footage than we've dealt with before... seriously, there is no excuse for having to resort to videos with quality so bad we can't tell the difference between a grab and Naryu's Love...

Behold:

Drake3

Smash Ace

Holy crap. I thought you guys were seeing things because I passed that off as a random explosion (well there was Lucas PKing himself), but that was Zelda's utilt that sent Snake flying O_o. Well, it sent him flying into the explosion, but still! Did anybody else notice it hit multiple times?

Also, I hear you do sigs, spAzn :3 And I'm pretty fond of Luthien's and the style it's in.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I noticed that too. It actually sorta in a way looked like it was a forward smash to utilt or maybe ftilt to utilt cause Snake got stuck for a split second then swiped into the air but i'm not quite sure. Either that or her utilt could have been altered a bit. Cause I doubt it was a smash attack.

Also exactly what are you trying to say Drake, yeah I make sigs so what. Only messing with you if you want one all you got to do is ask.;)

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
Lol I Laughed So Hard At

Zamus:"aagghh"
Zelda:"you Are Not The Only One With A Parylizer My Dear"

Lol Rofl Hahahahahhahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa *cough* *cough* *ah-em!* Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I Also Thought

Snake:"uh-oh..."
Zelda:"how Dare You?!?!"

Was Funny

Im Definetly Gonna Main Zelda (not Because Of Pictures,ive Seen Videos...)

Arean

Smash Ace
hehehe, at least these pictures will kinda fill in the updateless times LOL

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Lets think about this here.
IF an opponent was just randomly on a ledge, and Zelda had been falling to meet the opponent, wouldn't we regularly use her Dair or her Nair? Hell, I **** sure wouldn't use her Neutral A.

This is awesome because it shows that her Neutral A has some knockback packed within that baby.

Arean

Smash Ace
im confused on what u mean.... u wont use her neutral A... and yet you say it is awesome >.>

Feranel

Smash Rookie
He means that a good player would have used a special move like lightning kick when falling down on an oponent, like Zelda did in the trailer. But he's excited to see that the normal "A" move (which you see her use in the trailer) now has some knockback feature added.

Although, Im not sure if the normal "A" will have knockback feature when the oponent is still on like 15 % damage. Because I know in Melee the oponent didnt got knockbacked with that little amount of damage taken but he did got knockbacked when having like 80% damage. In that case ZSS has already like 80% damage in the trailer, which means no knockback feature for "A" move at low damage oponents.

Iris

Smash Ace
I'm more shocked about how quickly she pulled out her neutral A after landing.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
In the new commercial when Zelda does her Up-Tilt, she hits Link who actually stands pretty far away from her. Maybe the range of this move has increased?

Iris

Smash Ace
Oh, the range on her up tilt has most definitely increased. I feel better about her arms being freakishly long now.

Crispy Fries

Smash Cadet
I don't see Zelda hitting Link; all I see is someone jumping into some yellow thing that explodes >_<
But you can see Zelda hit Snake with zap effects!

Arean

Smash Ace
see.? At least zelda's spider arms bring reach now :D Im also surprised how fast she attacks after landing... I surely want to see more buffs >.<

And yeah, I want to see a catfight between Zamus and Zelda. Peach isnt worth her time wh0ring around

Top Bottom