• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New item disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
I think the old items should stay, too. The Pokeball Pokemon should switch up, naturally, but tehre are a couple other changes I'd make. For instance, I think updating some of the items to items actually seen in other games would be cool.

Bunny ears=Raccoon suit/hat from Mario
Cloaking Device=MGS Invisibility headband thing
etc.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I also ofcause think that the old items should stay. And maybe get an update...
But really, I just wish they'd include some more Zelda-items. Some of them are really cool!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Great Idea, I like the idea of zelda items, all of them look interesting..

I also think that capsules exploding randomly should be turned off, when me and my friend are trying to have a mr saturn battle, those things really ruin the slow and hilarious antics...

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
YES...
I forgot all aboot that thing, it was my favortite

8 damage, then 1 Damage, a great combo machine, great looking, fun, the perfect Item,

It would be cool if there were varieties to the bumper, like
a) Normal bumper

b) Slippy bumper, oiled bottom, slides when thrown or hit, lasts short period of time, but does large amounts of damage (20%)

c) Sticky bumper, Sticks to any surface, has spiking capabilities...

Lasts forever, but has 300 health before it will die... It flies away when "killed" but health is regained slowly if it lands on something else. does 4 damage. and CANNOT stick to any character...

Great thing to put into a combo..

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Transformation Sphere of Negativity

Basically it changes the character into a new character, though the change is to give the character a negative effect (Yes, its a toss able item)... So the Mario Bros. will still get their suits, except it strains them instead of helping them... Pikachu devolves into Pichu (due to the lack of popularity in SSBM), Link into Wolf Link (no Midna to help him), Samus/Zamus gets a bad virus, Snakes gets a cold, MetaKnight has no armor (Inside, he's just a blue Kirby), Pit has no wings (could turn human), Wario becomes good, Fox becomes sluggish, and Kirby transforms into Sleep Kirby... And with the all these fanbase characters people been posting, Blaziken devolves to Torchic, Midna becomes a shadow, etc. I find this idea a bit to good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom